Will XEM price ever be high!

Someone know what is happening to NEM?? -41.77% in the last 24h?

Should i sell all my XEM asap? what do you think?

First of all -29%. Look at other crypto, XEM looks good.

1 Like

Havenā€™t you invested in pre-ico already?
To me looked expensive!

What is your opinion on that?!

@Grehce never sell when the market dropping!

Even if you bought XEM at $1 USD, hold it. Hold it for a year.
Donā€™t try being a day trader, because you will lose your money.

Have faith and trust in NEM. Itā€™s technology, itā€™s team and itā€™s community and your investments will increase in value over time.

Remember, my friend, Rome wasnā€™t built in a day.
Do you lift weights, or play sports? When you started lifting weights, your body didnā€™t just transform overnight or in a few hours. It takes years of consistent training and healthy eating before your muscles grow and you become strongerā€¦

Look at your portfolio in the same way.

Slowly accumulate more and more XEM and other cryptocurrencies you believe create a benefit to the world and even when you see their value DROP 25% in 2 hours, DO NOT FEAR!

This is normal! And in fact, past trends show that after such a drop in value, the market climbs even harder again!

Never sell when your cryptos or any other assets are DROPPING. YOU WILL LOSE. Have a strong hand and be courageous.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I bought 2000ā‚¬ of xems when they was at 0.40ā‚¬ā€¦ i was just a little bit scared cause iā€™m a newbie in this field :slightly_smiling_face: but i believe in Nem! :sunglasses:

Iā€™m new too brother! Been on it since October 22 this year. Itā€™s good that youā€™re scared, being scared means youā€™re willing to take risks and live out of your comfort zone.

Youā€™re bound for growth and success.

1 Like

Hello, i am interested in Graft too. How can i invest in?

@TiberiuDarvasi

So please tell me if you have that many where are you storing them-of course I donā€™t mean tell me where you are storing them haha, but what safe, secure, hard wallet are you using as I cannot figure out how to get mine out of Bittrex and off any exchange and secured as Nano S does not support them?

You can use the NanoWallet, its a software wallet and much safer then a web wallet. If u want a hardware wallet, then Trezor is the only one supporting xem atm.

Oh Thx Flake for the tip, but Iā€™m a little slow and new to this market, I have 5 coins in the Nano S, but please explain the NanoWallet you mention and if you have a link that would be highly appreciated, Also when you say Trezor can be used for ā€œxem atmā€ what is atm in this sense?

NanoWallet is created by Nem Foundation you can download here: https://nem.io/downloads/

Atm means ā€œat the momentā€ :wink: so maybe Nano S will support it at some point.

haha ok thanks kindly

Hi Great Nemsters,

could you please advice exchange market to purchase NEM?

Thanks

I donĀ“t know about purchasing NEM, IĀ“m done with it since a while, but i recently sold some again at Bittrex. I went in and out (100 Bitcoin daily limit, hope you know, that you need Bitcoin first) superfast and reliable, and it went through like a machine, always straight forward. IĀ“m highly satisfied.

DonĀ“t use Poloniex ! In case of problems theres no support.
Oh, and for purchasing Bitcoin with cash, i recommend Bitstamp. Once you are verified, they are great, there seems to be no withdrawel limit, which makes live really easier :slight_smile:

NEM Nearing Bottom
After all the FUD begins to settle we will be seeing continuation.
We just finished the ABC retrace out of the previous market cycle and landed back on support of the 1 wave.
This is a classic .88% retrace which is familiar inside altcoins.
Oversold on the 12hr RSI .

We need to see how prices react to the .88 but overall im bullish .
If we fall lower than the .88 a full retrace will be likely.

Does that mean the moon shot will go a lot higher :stuck_out_tongue:
Sounds like itā€™s just the engines warming up before catapult launch :wink:

Its seeing a nice little lift at present.

But yeah I looked today and its at freakin 24c or something ,geez.
Ill buy some more, this could actually go on for 6-8 months IMHO, maybe longer, just look at lite coin history.

XEM = scam

1 Like