Will XEM price ever be high!

i also think about the same. i cannot be sure about this, but that’s most likely true!

Who has scammed who? I’d love to know.

me to. plz share the wisdom @Dalmor and @yura

No I do not think Nem is a scam.
Nem is a risk, like all investments.
Its so funny I spent 10k and in January I was worth 80k.
Now worth a lot less, no scam, I could have cashed out.
I like to see it as an exciting new market, ride the highs with the lows, that is investing, if you do not like it then do not do it.
cheers

2 Likes

yessir !! finally we agree on something :wink:

1 Like

what do you think about NEM in 2020, will it go to 2$ or more again in 2020 or 2021 again? write your idea and analysis

Due to the current situation, an accurate assessment of the future is impossible. But I think 2Dollars are very unlikely this year.

0.20$ possible bull run… 2 $ never

1 Like

At that time, no one knew that it would rise to 2 yuan, so everything in the future is difficult to say. The only constant belief is that you are willing to believe in SYMBOL? If you are willing to believe it, don’t doubt it.

Ever

Well if btc pumps to 15k for whatever reason, be sure this brings us up back.

1 Like

To 12 cents, maybe…

1 Like

A rising tide raises all ships, and so I believe XEM will only see rallies when $BTC begins to seriously recover some of the past losses. NEM price is very correlated with $BTC price and so we should start to see some recovery this year hopefully before or around XYM launch. :rocket:

1 Like

Yep, there’s no way that NEM or SYMBOL could reach 2$ again.

Even 0.25$ would be a miracle and only minor changes for 0.10$. My quess is that it will surge to 0.05$ before SYMBOL launch and then drop out of CMC top 100.

NEM is ready for below 200sat levels. Buy side complete vanished and if BTC goes over 10,000$ NEM will drop harder than most of the alts. Bye Bye top 30 CMC…

I disagree NEM trends with BTC due to its parity volume with BTC, BTC rising will bring everything that is not a scam up with it as well. However it will be seen if XEM can hold or gain in it’s value in relation to BTC. I believe it will or SYMBOL will at least add some more value to the XEM/XPX/NEM ecosystem. We will need to wait until around Q4 to see how it fairs, it will likely take BTCs price a while to raise near ATH post halving anyways. Good luck with your speculation, but do not be quick to discredit this ecosystem because it will be a great PoS+ chain in the near future, I believe rewards around 6% for staking on Symbol.

3 Likes

NEM has been on steady course downwards since early 2018.

28th in CMC to out of top 30 is kind of no brainer will 99.9% happen sooner or later.

Wanna bet 10,000 NEM for that? NEM out of top 30 CMC by first of January 2021?

As mentioned earlier, when BTC rises the rest of the market rises. With the upcoming BTC halving only a week away, the long term supply shock after effects (12-18 months) of the halving will be felt for sometime. I don’t think we’ll see $2 XEM, maybe closer to around $0.50.

But crypto can be unpredictable, so anything is possible. Who would have imagined that XEM in 2017 would reach 1c in March 2017, then 25c in May 2017, then then $1 in December, then $2.09 in January 2018?

Hype, speculation and FOMO will supercharge the next ATH if the market conditions are right.

2 Likes

If everyone plays his or her own talent and has enough sense of responsibility, then the price will rise naturally.

2 Likes

Coin nem is disgusting marketing. For a long time, Twitter followers have been unsubscribing from a community whose catapult is only promised, transferred, and transferred again, this is a shame.
I don’t understand why a coin is traded on a small number of exchanges.