XEM Withdraw Bittrex

On Sunday February 28th, Bittrex authorized valid XEM address & memo# and initiated the withdrawal request but it failed to get deposited to the other exchange . Upon further inquiry TXID was not found on the XEM blockchain, I downloaded my order history in Bittrex exchange they authorized the transaction with check :white_check_mark: mark but TXID is not found in the XEM explorer. I did create a support ticket with Bittrex but what will happen not sure ?? If someone got any clue please let me know , thanks :pray:

You have contact Bittrex exchange. Today lot of Bittrex missing deposits. They have tech issues I believe.

Yes , created the support ticket, now waiting🤷🏽‍♂️

Hello Ken_V,

Did you get a response from Bittrex? I am in the same situation, withdrawal made on March 1st, the status is completed on Bittrex but the transaction does not appear in the blockchain explorer. I sent a request yesterday but still no response. I hope they won’t do it backwards because of the snapshot on March 12th.

Thanks.

Hey man! Same issue from here since 2nd March.

Has anyone received a response yet from bittrex?

Always no response for me…l have sent a request two days ago. There is a live chat session on every monday, if I don’t have an answer by Monday I will contact them by chat.

Same here since 01.03., Bittrex support not responding for 3 days now

here another post with the same concerns: https://forum.nem.io/t/xem-withdrawal-form-bittrex-to-binance/28035
I never had any problems with Bittrex, but all this seems suspicious knowing that the snapshot for symbol takes place on March 12th.
I hope this is not a scam and that I will have my XEMs before the 12th otherwise it is clear that I will not drop the case.

I’m in the same situation. Today I got a response from Bittrex support for my ticket. The only info I got is that the wallet is inactive so I have to wait till it will go online.
https://bittrex.com/status

1 Like

F…k ! No alert on withdrawal that indicate this problem.
coincidentally as the snapshot is coming soon. I hope for them that they will unlock before…

Yesterday morning I received the email that they are working on it and apologized for the response.

It’s strange that all of us got similar issue with Bittrex,

What do you mean by it ?? Thanks

The Snapshot for Symbol takes place on March 12. On this date 1 XEM in your wallet = 1 XEM + 1 XYM if you sign up before March 12. Hopefully not, but they could claim to have a problem with NEM withdrawal and in reality store everything for them, by March 12th they will cash all XYM with our pending XEM and unblock the situation after this date, do you understand?

Yes got it , thanks :+1:

Why Samsonite? Why not Tumi :smiley:lol

I have a solution for those who have access to trade their xem still.
Sell it for somthing else and send that to another exchange where you can re-buy

Hello guys,

NEM wallet is now active on Bttrex, i have made my withdrawal with success. :smiley:

1 Like