0% node share. You'll receive whole123XYM + 44XYM = 167XYM per each Symbol harvest! ✨

Hello Vladiunia,

In order to make your importance score other than 0, you need to wait about 12 hours after you transferred XYM to your wallet. Once you see your importance score, please follow this instruction in case you still have issue with the harvest status :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if iOS has same interface. Let me know if you still have an issue to link to a node.

Best,
Universe20XX

It seems your link to your website is not working. Is that correct? I tried to find your harvesting node address, but that seems not possible.

Do you have latest desktop Symbol wallet v1.0.3 and put my node url from the harvest section?
Node URL isn’t a website. You need to setup harvest on the wallet by using the url.

You can find setup instruction on my Tweet. Please make sure that you have a latest Symbol wallet.

I have the latest version 1.03 of the symbol wallet. But no idea how I can find you in this list.

invalid node if I type ths in the node url: xxx-welcome-to-a-powerful-node.com

Do you have your importance score other than 0%?

Importance:
0,000157%

Ok. This is unknown error to me. Node is working fine and I got a new harvester today, so there should be no issue on node side. I will search if there are similar issues with iOS or new ver wallet.

It seems I am lucky. It works. Had to select first: select a node. I am active now.

1 Like

Glad it worked! Welcome! :slight_smile:

For the harvesters on my node.

As it’s the end of May, I’d like to kindly ask your monthly donation to run this node🙂
Please count your successful harvest in May after joining my node, and send the monthly fee to the following address according to the chart below.

Address: NB2SIDZH2TUCPPCIVHSH3F7Y4HJPYFZ2DNE7QMQ

Monthly fee:
0 harvest: 0XYM
1-4 harvest: 25XYM
5-29 harvest: 100XYM
>30 harvest: 200XYM

Possibly I’d like to cover the server fee with this donation so that we can maintain this node all together.
Thank you for your understanding!

Best,
Universe20XX

2 Likes

More than half of the delegators have sent me the voluntary monthly fee within these 2 days! :open_mouth:
I really appreciate their good faith and honesty :sparkles: Thank you so much!
I will put these address in my whitelist :blush: Honesty will pay!

As it’s the end of June, I’d like to kindly ask your monthly donation to run this node🙂
Please count your successful harvest in June after joining my node, and send the monthly fee to the following address according to the chart below.

Monthly fee:

Preferably I’d like to cover the server fee with this donation so that we can maintain this node all together.

Best,
Universe20XX

1 Like

Million thanks for those who have already sent me June monthly fee!
Still haven’t received it from 18/49 of the successful harvesters on my node.
If you haven’t sent the fee, please make your payment accordingly.

Monthly fee:

If you wish me to keep this node running, I need your continuous supports!
Thank you for your cooperation!

joined! will update on Aug 1st for the amt to contribute

1 Like

Welcome!!

As July has passed, I’d like to kindly ask your monthly donation to run this node🙂
Please count your successful harvest in July after joining my node, and send the monthly fee to the following address according to the chart below.

Monthly fee:

Preferably I’d like to cover the server fee with this donation so that we can maintain this node all together.

Best,
Universe20XX

Hi everyone,

I know it’s still mid-summer, but I’d like to announce the XYM gift campaign for Christmas as thanks to my node contributors! :christmas_tree: :gift:
I would like to give away 1000XYM for 1 qualified harvester on my node on 25th of December 2021!

Qualifications are as below.

1.You are a XYM harvester on my node
2. You will have paid more than 4-month monthly fees in a row including from August to November 2021 based on your number of harvests. You can join the campaign from this month!

Unfortunately the following people are disqualified.to join this campaign.

1. You have a record of unpaid month(s) after joining my node.
2. Don’t have enough XYM to harvest every month.

Those who have skipped monthly payment but want to join the campaign will be qualified if
unpaid monthly fees are sent to the following address with a message of campaign participation.

NB2SIDZH2TUCPPCIVHSH3F7Y4HJPYFZ2DNE7QMQ

XYM looks like waking up this week! Exciting to see the price in December!
Looking forward to your participation!

1 Like

hope those people will send you what they owe you, great hosting model!

2 Likes