Cannot send NEM from Iphone

Could you tell me in detail?

i think points have been made. and i think it is sad but kinda self-made problem. conor, again i feel sry for your loss but plz be reasonable and stop you claims, there are many ppl on the forum who were riding the scam-train. in the end all of them did mistakes by themselves and if the volume was low some ppl even helpd refund. so plz stop your daily scam report. and also put that video down.

all the best fo the future

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Need help to harvest with nano wallet 1.4.13

Are you serious take down the video. People need to know the truth. this is the beginning!!

What does the truth refer to?
The problem that the secret key is rewritten to the release node of the download page of the iPhone wallet is stated properly.
For this reason, it is designed to display clearly as to be sure to back up.
What do you want to say now?
You say things that NEM side hides the truth without telling you, but it is different from the fact.
I feel merely as a disturbance of business.

2 Likes

well i could do a video showing of the errors you did. that would answer some questions…what? we all did our best to help. all that is wrote in this forum is going public 1to 1 so nothing is hidden.

I have the same problem! and I believe that the company has to solve this problem in our favor. I do not have a private key. but I can prove the right to these coins!
thousands of users of iphone have already faced this. Maybe you will try to solve this problem in the future.
This is not only our fault, but the addition to the iPhone. All applications are portable.

I believe Thomas explain here why this work in this way: New device iPhone

but it should be possible to decrypt the key. I have encrypted

can someone

Have you wlt file or something else? I sent to you private message with contact to Thomas. Maybe he will be able help.

tomass is who?

IOS app dev.

Who is such a Thomas in the company of NEM

Thomas is developer who create NEM mobile wallet for IOS. Maybe he will be able help you. Unfortunately I don’t know his position in NEM foundation (I’m simple NEM holder from couple months). I’m refering to Thomas because in my opinion he is best person to ask if it’s possible to recover your account.
Thank you