Cryptopia is not stealing our XEM [SOLVED]

If I knew the problem I’d offer to fix it for them. :slight_smile: I think it is a combination of issues. Their wallet appears to freeze and slow down so that could be a wallet code issue . Their tracker doesn’t pick up deposits / withdrawals (they announced mid February that they were upgrading it) so that is probably just part of the upgrade issues.

i found a solution , buy a tiny amount of nem , and the your coins are updated i just did and im leaving cryptopia forever

Wait what? Buy small amount of coin from Cryptopia?
It has to be XEM ?!

yes of xem

And send it to NANO again ?!
Thank you. I will try.

It helps only if you have confirmed deposit but it don’t show in balance, yes?

Don’t do it now. Their wallet is in maintenance.

yes only if you have confirmed balances and not showing on the balance

Yes. Mine got confirmed in Cryptopia. But no where i can find the transaction in Block.

My address: NAHAGYGFU5SHLBEU3HCBCMRR6YNG6V66PNWBTKRM
Transaction ID: 0ff62cfe162e037337a4b90c93a24310f52cbd34e946c77bba22ea8d64feb256

do it and you will get your coins

It really depends on what coins you trade on there. I’ve only had issues with ETH and NEM on Cryptopia. Everything else I’ve used seems to work fine. It seems to be just a cluster of high volume coins that have issues and the rest works fine. Took me 6 weeks to get back into my Nova account after my 2FA broke and Bleutrade went offline for quite some time after being Ddossed. I think I’ve been reasonably lucky so far.

im im talking about nem woth the porblem of comfirmation complete but not showing on balance i just did and thank good leave from there even with small profit

Did you do this while the wallet was in maintenance?

Yes. I bought last night.

Ok, here goes.

It friggin worked! Thank you for that tip! Buh Bye Cryptopia!

Now I’m getting amped. This better work!

i bot 38 XEM ($10) worth, it updated my balance instantly

Got some new XEM on Cryptopia to transfer. It says It’s under maintenance.

Dear sir, please how much time take my deposit of XEM? The transaction informations is below: http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/53d60993827f944340c901b75cc7953f8d3fc78955ef9201f89cd614bb17a4d0

Best regards, RT