Cryptopia is not stealing our XEM [SOLVED]

Dear all, I confirm that the method above works!!!
Let’s call it the Gordon method.
@alfgordon , you sir are a king amongst men.
@mdccxxii Jerry, keep on fighting.

My bitcoin is on its way back to me.
GOODBYE CRYPTOPIA, feel free to delete my account.

Ok. So this fix deposits with shows as confirmed but not added to balance.
Missing withdraw can only fix contact with Cryptopia support.
@alfgordon thanks! :slight_smile:

your welcome with luck we could get this but cryptoipa its not good at all :slight_smile:

The " placebo "effect ?

Haha, Jerry missing the point from the beginning to the end.

Cryptopia XEM is still under maintenance. Can’t withdrawal.

Thank you !!!))) I bought some coins and the balance was updated and everything is ok. who are waiting for the transition from status 3 to confirmed - about 2 days.

Did you send new coins from Cryptopia as well?
I tried to do it. but it’s under maintenance.

no ! can not send (wallet is closed … only deposit !After sending it from another exchange, it took about 3 days!

So i just transferred some XEM from Livecoin to my NANO. It arrived quickly but didn’t show the previous missing Balance from Cryptopia. They’re still holding my XEM. Damn it.

Hi, I bought some new XEM from Livecoin and it arrived quickly in my NANO.
However, It didn’t update the previous missing Balance from Cryptopia.
Since their wallet is under maintenance. Will it be accessible after it’s fixed?

@fisher471 in your case it’s missing deposit or withdraw from Cryptopia?

The Withdrawal has been confirmed. I got the Transaction ID and all. Still not arrived

@fisher471 so in your case only way is contact with Cryptopia support. They must verify this manually.

I have the Ticker takes a month to attend to. Currently their wallet XEM is under maintenance

@fisher471 yes I know. Unfotrunatelly you must wait. Or try send your ticket number to Cryptopia Twitter account.

Thank you i will try to do that :slight_smile:

So they fixed their XEM wallet. I transferred new XEM again and it arrived but still missing that big amount.
Even i got the transaction ID. It can’t be found in the explorer.
Transaction ID : 0ff62cfe162e037337a4b90c93a24310f52cbd34e946c77bba22ea8d64feb256

Attention!!! The decision on XEM! If your money is already visible in transactions but not yet on the balance sheet. You need to buy any number of XEM on this exchange and the balance will immediately reflect and those that have been frozen!

Donate me small DOGE for the solution: DAK63j2rKdWhisLQpVzuQ8UH4mNQhkmxnx

:smiley_cat:

@RT_85 this solution was already posted here before by other users.
Thank you