Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

Thank you Saul. Their customer support was asking for my hash code earlier but I couldn’t find it. I just relayed it to them. They have horrible response time so I probably won’t know if they can fix it until tomorrow.

I appreciate all your help, their still looking for the the transaction id , is that the same as the hash number you got me???

There is no record in the transaction history on the NEM block chain. If the balance on Poloniex does not match, please contact Poloniex again.
The XEM that I tried to transfer was stored in Poloniex.

Occasionally, there are exchanges that do not send money to addresses that do not have Pubkey.
In the case of Poloniex there is a memory that did not apply to this, but just in case, I think that it is better to reflect the public key earlier.

I will send 1 XEM to your address from now, so please accept it.
After that, please remit 0XEM from your wallet to your wallet. Please use 1 XEM that I sent as that Fee.

1 Like

Hi I recently exchanged 3 ETH to XEM using changelly. The exchange is shown as succesful from changelly but I have yet to receive any XEM in my wallet. I am trying to figure out what may be going on and how to get the XEM to appear in my wallet where they should be. thanks for your help!

First of all, I would like to distinguish whether there is a problem with your Wallet’s display or not.
If you do not mind, please tell us your XEM for your payment destination address.

Thank you.

1 Like

thanks for that. I have completed remit to myself for 0XEM and my public key now appears.

is there anything else you can suggest I can do with Poloniex? there is still no response on their ticket system and i can not find a phone number for the company.

1 Like

Some people are waiting weeks for poloniex inquiries.
I think that it is also good to reissue the same question again.

thanks

1 Like

Should be here this should be the transaction

just stopped by to thank you, they ( begrudgingly ) returned my XEM today

1 Like

No problem glad it worked out :smiley:

Hi,
I really dont like NEM wallet. There was an address on the dashboard and Ive thought its my address and I tried to withdraw my XEM from bittrex to that address. Eventually Ive found out that it was my XEM address at poloniex. And since I didnt enter any message at Bittrex withdrawal all my coins are lost.
Can someone help me how to find out my coins pls? They already left bittrex and they never show up on Poloniex. I can send the details if needed. Thanks.

@ragidyman was that Poloniex? how long did that take for them to return it?

Hi i tried to deposit my XEM to my bittrex wallet from my Nem wallet it’s been nearly 1 week and i still have not received it. can you please help. i have checked the address many times and it’s the correct 1. i have also tried to contact bittrex but they have not replied.

tarantul1m
I send 770 XEM from address NBZMQO7ZPBYNBDUR7F75MAKA2S3DHDCIFG775N3D message 08c0c4e0d3f1e835 to address ND2JRPQIWXHKAA26INVGA7SREEUMX5QAI6VU7HNR message 390d6f0b2c0e4005a45. Txid: 224adbe9235c8b95b4d9e0071ce54ccd6b1b89ec6697dbf49e07355ee0f71582.

Did you write the identification number displayed on bittrex’s screen in message when sending to bittrex?
Even if you fill in, encryption should not be selected.
Can you tell me the address of your Wallet to understand the situation?

Thank you.

1 Like

When searching for that TX ID, nothing is currently displayed.
Perhaps it is not being remitted from Poloniex.
Did you click on the URL in the e-mail that you receive when you try to remit from Poloniex?

Thank you.

I do not understand English so much, so I will ask.
Is it okay to interpret that you have forgotten the message when sending money from Bittrex to Poloniex?

In order to reflect the fund with Poloniex, you must first identify the remittance transaction.
Is Transaction ID written in Bittrex’s withdrawal history?

Please contact Poloniex support for both its Transaction ID and the message to be originally written.

Thank you.

The same questions are often seen.
Before writing to here, please check whether there is the same question.
If you do not understand, please ask as it is.

Yes exactly as you understood. The txid is this: 2a7b4c0427a54803bcb5e0545eef2e065335cc534643ac27a2dbc3725bb23df0

I have contacted Poloniex but since 3 days they dont reply me. When I looked at Reddit I saw that there are people waiting since more than 60 days for a reply from Poloniex.

Can you do something to warn them. Maybe delist XEM from Poloniex as a warning to them. There are too much complains from Poloniex. Many people lost their XEM or other coins and their support is not replying.