Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

That’s a totally different situation, contact bittrex support with your transaction ID. They should be able to help you out.

Hi, im kinda new tyo this and a little tech slow but i sent 2500 XEM to an exchange, ( bittrex) last night, and still not there, i have screen shots, please help,

Contact bittrex support with your transaction id. They should be able to help out.

thats the thing, i have nothing from bittrex, i shoulda wrote it down but now being its not there, i only have the screenshot with the address, ill try that, thx

I can find your transaction ID for you if you give me your own address.

thank you, i think i found the problem, i put a w instead of 2 vs vv w, am i beat??NCQR6MHIACEN2HLPXBJN3DGENEC2IJ2RRWI2WUOO
really thanks, this is really gonna hurt me. I have to step out, ill look for your reply in a few hrs

so i sent it NBQ73B-YLVGMO-7L2WFG-2VVOJH-OBWWJK-W7D3V7-UE4E

wrong again, i sent it to this address,the right address and when i went to the exchange the same address is still there is there a way to upload a pic here, i think it will help

im sorry, i know im making this confusing. this was my first time sending NEM, the link is to the pic from NEM app, thank you again

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214473089961272&set=a.1098814670821.16286.1240287248&type=3&theater

Well this is the transaction hash: a33047b8c2de423c32dba7bd2d62cac1ee3e4de2aaed313ed11b0c15bb6360b2

From what I can tell bittrex did receive the xem. So they should be able to sort it out if you contact their support.

oh man, your a rock star, rthanks

I have verified that my contact details are correct with Poloniex and have also checked my SPAM folder and nothing has come through at all. I am just getting a little concerned that I havent had any reply from them for quite some time now, will my XEM still be safe?

Since remittance has not been done, it should be in Poloniex. I think that it will be OK unless Poloniex goes bankrupt.
If you do not mind, we can investigate whether we are withdrawing money on the block chain. When investigating, please tell me the address of your NEM.

thanks

Thanks for all your help.

Update: Coinspot reversed the transaction and said that the problem seems to be the message feature of NEM.

I transferred XEM to my NEM android wallet again without the message feature and it worked perfectly.

All good now, hope this helps someone else.

If it gets a problem with inserting a message, I think that they can not enter Message when remitting from Coinspot. lol

Hello. Yesterday I sent 839 XEM to changelly exchange. It wouldn’t go through on my android phone originally. I had to select the enc button and then it went through? Was that a big mistake? Because changelly can’t find the transaction and now it’s still shows pending. Please help.

What is your NEM address?

If you did not send the correct message along with your XEM, you will need to contact changelly.

My address is NBOSX2-4HK2TK- RPV4VD-KNE4K5-HUOXTD-3CWR2L-FSHU. I’m pretty sure I sent everything right. Just hit that ENC button before I sent it because its the only way it would send it. Is that what’s causing this?

Didn’t you receive anything yet? What’s wrong with them? Its been now
10 days???

It looks like you sent the message encrypted. You will need to contact Changelly, and provide them your transaction hash.

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/7d23553e78f9eae7a48b1e69e2251ec84f5863c00f962a1aa6ef4cc38834ee28