Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

@Misley
Well, it’s not entirely true that they job is fully done but indeed you must contact with Bittrex support. Explanation below.
This is your transaction (looks OK):
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=1f9a0158f60d2a2f75d76ac30fb27c852faae25c445d0170d33a51b14d267346

About the reason please read my explanation here (any transaction sent from spectrocoin to other exchange - Bittrex/Poloniex tested - will be not processed automatically):

1 Like

Uhm, Pawelm,

Thank you for making me calmed down. It is on me to stay and wait to Bittrex support to answer. I know that there are a lot of tickets but my “operative system” has bsod when deposit missing.

Thank you again!

1 Like

I don’t know… I have only said to you the cryptopia answer after my tickect open…

Thanks for contacting Cryptopia. I can see that this withdrawal has completed at Cryptopia, however is still not showing on the XEM network. I have escalated this to our Admin team to investigate further. Please be aware that as that due to the holiday period, there may be some delay, however we are working as hard as we can to get through tickets as quickly as possible. Your patience is appreciated while we get this resolved for you. Regards, Cryptopia Support

Hi guys, I wonder if you could help me with the below:

I withdrew XEM form the HitBTC account to my Nano Wallet, however there are more than 24 hours and I cannot see anything in my wallet. Just to mention that I do not have a public key, as this was the first transaction. In the message box, I entered the wallet address, same in the destination box, as I didn’t know what to put in the message, therefore I put my address again. My Nano wallet address is ND5K7A-ZDFLVX-TI5H5Z-ZPMZHO-MMFF2F-JZMQBT-UQ63.

Hi @CryptoBeliever , the hash: d051d192ffde4ec83815e7d21231ad7dfedd020bc42f6fcb7797b1695c4d69d2

Many thanks @CryptoBeliever, I am doing this right now. All the best!

@Noigu99
You account is empty (public key is no needed to receive transaction):
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=ND5K7A-ZDFLVX-TI5H5Z-ZPMZHO-MMFF2F-JZMQBT-UQ63
What is status on HitBTC? Have you transaction hash visible in your withdraw history?

@Noigu99
Transaction hash doesn’t exists:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=d051d192ffde4ec83815e7d21231ad7dfedd020bc42f6fcb7797b1695c4d69d2

You for sure should contact with HitBTC support.

I sent 25844 XEM to Yobit’s wallet, but forgot the message and sent the money. but are those who have contacted support and have returned money?

@adachi_c
Do you provide in yobit support ticket transaction hash? I can only tell you that many users complains about quality of yobit support but personally I don’t use this exchange.

XEM
565.00000000 20.00000000 Complete
a2a101a4b1c286448fa899114b4ab3d60d08d332f5af454a60c4148292ccc461

NAYW2C-I7ARXP-THUWWG-5EBV7A-ABKI5Y-OOKOV4-SDQH:NAYW2C-I7ARXP-THUWWG-5EBV7A-ABKI5Y-OOKOV4-SDQH
6/01/2018 11:30:00 PM

This has not made it to my account yet on my wallet yet it says complete. Why is that?

If you could assist on this one. I tried everything to make sure I didnt mess something up beforehand.

Hello! 15 hours ago, I transferred from Nano wallet to the Bittrex 1000 exchange of XEM coins. I still do not have my coins. Help.

@bluesolo
From where have you sent?
Transaction doesn’t exists in blockchain :
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=a2a101a4b1c286448fa899114b4ab3d60d08d332f5af454a60c4148292ccc461
So if you are sending from exchange you must contact with they support.

cryptoia

@fatih
Did you include message code required by Bittrex to process transaction automatically? It’s visible on bittrex xem deposit page.
If you don’t include you must contact with bittrex support, provide transaction hash and ask for manually credit this transaction to your account.

@bluesolo
Please contact with Cryptopia support. Looks like transaction was not sent.

their support hasnt been active for xem since november.

hi, a couple of weeks ago i sended my xem from spectrocoin to bittrex but i still didnt received them on bittrex. since im traveling atm i dont check it that often but it would be nice to finally got my xem’s in place. i also sended support mails to both but no real help from there sides… thank you

@bluesolo
I heard that yesterday they answer for ticket from 29.12 so it’s entire true. Please create ticket to they support because only Cryptopia can fix this.

@simonfresh
There is problem with all spectrocoin.com withdraws directly send to other exchange (noone was processed automatically by recipient exchange). I reported this 20.12 but still no fix yet :frowning:
What you need to do is copy transaction hash from spectrocoin withdraw history:
Withdraw > Withdraw XEM > History button > details transaction and there should be “Transaction” column with hash.
And next contact with bittrex support, provide transaction hash, explain you have sent from other exchange and ask for manually credit this transaction to your account.

@CryptoBeliever thank you so much for the quick responde. will try to do it this
way. figures crossed

Just wanted to know if anybody tried depositing XEM on Cryptopia and received it in last few days as I haven’t received my XEM which I deposited on 29th Dec 2017.