Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

EOBOT
block 1451207
Hash 6d0da79ff0cb0753207636edf8dc3f38fb923d0fdb38a21875c45bd2413076e0

@pamitr2001
This is your transaction (completed in NEM network):
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=6d0da79ff0cb0753207636edf8dc3f38fb923d0fdb38a21875c45bd2413076e0

Verify if message code is correct if this exchange required it. It’s 3 days when transaction was made. You must contact with exchange support, provide transaction hash and ask why this transaction was no added to your account.

thank you for clarification)

hello
I have recovered my NEM. Thank you so much

Just some additive question: I want to convert them. As changelly doesnt work last time, i will use shapeshift. For example i want to convert them from nem wallet + (android) into bcash

1. Shapeshift infor that If you enter a NEM refund address, DO NOT use an address from an exchange or shared wallet that requires a message. Only use a refund address from a wallet you control, which doesn’t require a message.

So is shapeshift reliable for my transaction ?

2)There are 2 fields to fill:
the bcash address (I know it) and the nem refund address. What is this address ? the one I get by clicking on QR ?

Hi I am also having trouble withdrawing from Cryptopia to my Nanowallet :frowning:

Its been 6 days for me. Similar issues, it has “successfully” processed from Cryptopia’s end, but the coins don’t appear in my wallet nor on the blockchain as a transaction. I’ve contacted support but no response yet.

I know others have faced this issue, do you eventually get your coins? I mean since we have a blockchain anyone can check to confirm the coins were never properly sent, they have to eventually give me my coins right? Or should I be worried and start looking at the possibility of being scammed…

Here is my transaction info from Cryptopia:

2059696 XEM 588.96368157 20.00000000 Complete 28ed78fe9c17a03fb851c5463f13f61aa4312bdbf48ce0d26b23bee19680eb4d NCOFH4-ZKV3NP-2WFJAZ-SQVMPO-L2OQPE-HTKCIS-RFYT: 6/01/2018 12:09:00 AM

@pcmac
Refund address is used when something goes wrong so you should put your address (this one when you click QR button on bottom of view).
Thank you

@ssk20
Yes they will return your coins when you contact with Cryptopia support.

Awesome good to hear. So I should stay confident I will receive my coins…eventually. I am a big fan of NEM and am holding these coins for long-term anyways so I don’t care when they arrive as long as they arrive. Cryptopia said their average response time is 12 days and its only been 6 days for me so far so just staying patient.

Based on your comment and new found confidence I just made another withdrawl request from Cryptopia to my Nanowallet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think shapeshift has some troubles because the page is still charging

They normally should

give me an address to send my nem I presume , but nothing happens. See attached file

@pcmac
I don’t use Shapeshift. Maybe try later or on another browser. You can also use other exchanges like bittrex, poloniex, shapeshift, alfacashier and so on.
Thank you

1 Like

thx I didn t know alfacasher, it has worked

I withdraw 404.59 XEM 6.01.2018 from Cryptopia and coins not arrived to my wallet. In Cryptopia’s website I see that transaction is COMPLETE, but this number of transaction NOT FOUND in blockchain.

wallet: NCBVA3-KNJFG2-A6DT3K-D34GHX-ZWBPHI-K5LJYA-JGN4
Txid: 9ce88af2e38162bcbed0a333e30f56669b0aa6139b8796a5cb3087e75fe9be46

HitBTC XEM does not give output. I spent the whole month can’t withdraw my money!!! They are hanging in suspense, then returning back to account Hitbit

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dimcoin Support Thread

@ALEXANDER_GUBIN
In such a cases you must contact with Cryptopia support. Tokens doesn’t leave they wallet.

@Danilwork
This is problem on hitbtc side. Only contact with they support may help.

I sent 50 XEM to the Bittrex exchange, The address used is correct, but it doesn’t appear in Bittrex. How long does the transaction take? It shows on the NEM Nano Wallet with Trezor as being “confirmed”.

@Trevor_Chater
Did you include message code required by Bittrex?
Could you please copy-paste your transaction hash?

Hi There,

I transferred some XEM to my QRYPTOS XEM wallet a couple of days ago. I entered the wallet address and the message correctly. However, after having sent the money, I realized that I had accidentally encrypted the message. I informed QRYPTOS support immediately about this problem, and after a few days, they got back to me saying:

“According to the TX Hash, the message entered is incorrect. Hence, it cannot be credited to your account. We have warned users that “Sending any other currency to wrong address may result in the loss of your deposit” on the Dashboard.”

Now neither of these claims are correct. The message entered IS correct. It is only encrypted. Plus, there is nothing on their dashboard that says “Do not encrypt the message.”

The transfer hash is below. If anyone could help me with this problem, I would truly appreciate it.

TX Hash: 5231cf86ca1904ceb6e6fbcb34f9ea587af88df8ad6958ea1a9a9cef186a4e05

Я это понимаю, я с ними регулярно переписываюсь, поэтому и написал здесь для информации, если кто-то планирует с HitBTC по XEM работать.
I understand that, I corresponded regularly with them, therefore and wrote here for information, if someone is planning to HitBTC for XEM to work.