Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

@atsaenzo
It’s probably because Huobi send this transaction as v2. Only way to credit this is contact with Poloniex support.

@Yoshiyuki
Transaction doesn’t exists:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=7d2c0168e1abedcd060f263f9faf8fa6da545728ea160e6cacf85a8792c8359b
It means hitbtc didn’t sent it correctly. Please contact with Hitbtc support.

@sadika82 could you see something in Cryptopia deposit history?

No🙁

@Nasser so only way is contact with they support and wait…

I did many times without response, can they steal my coins ? I stuck I don’t know what to do

@Nasser no but waiting time for Cryptopia answer is around 20-30 days.

Good to know, thanks so much

Hello. I have bought XEM from Cryptopia. It didn’t arrive.
Then their wallet went under Maintenance, again it didn’t arrive.
I purchased from another source and it arrived quickly but the Balance from Cryptopia still missing.
Even it got confirmed. The Transaction ID can’t be found in the explorer.

What should I do?
I contacted their Support. But no one is helping.

I think Cryptopia Stole my XEM.
Transaction ID can’t be found on Explorer. It means they have faked it.

@fisher471 please contact with Cryptopia support. They will return your coins manually but it you need wait 20-30 days for support reaction.

Yes, at the moment i seen my deposit history.
it is Shown a few days ago. I’ve kept a skin shot.
I can’t get balance?

I did the translation of 870 XEM from Bittrex to Cryptopia. Translation took more than three days! Then, in the history of transfers in Crypotpia, a transaction was made, but the coin did not appear on the balance. So in history there is a transfer for 870 coins, and in fact they are not on the balance. Wrote in support, silent for a week.

Txid: e23779d1ce6fab82c6632e82bcaf37ee96e839e191dd9c1c1256f233c7c01d66

@sadika82 please try workaround one of our community members. Just buy small amount of XEM (for example 1 XEM) for BTC and your balance should be updated and added 1344 missing XEM.
Of course you must have on Cryptopia BTC or other crypto to buy this small amount of XEM.

@JekJones also please try workaround above.

Same issue. I did send new XEM to my wallet but it didn’t Update. Cryptopia has a big issue now.
Many are missing funds for days if not weeks.

Good evening everyone.

I wanted to make a transfer from my NEM wallet installed on Android phone ,via Changelly. I sent 814 Coins from my wallet to Changelly address to convert them in Bitcoin before sending them to Coinspot.com to cash out.

I had made two previous transfers from other wallets which were successful. However I went too fast on this one and I didn’t type the right message for transaction. As a result, the coins have disappeared from my NEM wallet and haven’t arrived on Changelly platform.

I have searched for two hours for the hash transaction on block chain but didn’t find the corresponding transaction.

I’m lost… And have lost 814 coins. If you could help. It would be great.

Please avoid any sexist comments concerning women and trading.

Kind regards.

@Laurene_Ranani please give your wallet address. I will find transaction hash/id for you.

so many issues with XEM and exchanges. as soon as i get my 700 xem from Cryptopia. I sell and out.

@fisher471 it’s up to you. If you did not notice @Laurene_Ranani forgot add message.
Thank you.

Good evening

First of all thanks for your quick reply

I have two addresses appearing on my wallet

1st one showing : -814 nem

NCFIWV-DTKQ4J-MOIZ35-5XEHDI-H3W6GH-CGRUJE-QDNA

2nd one showing: the remaining amount on my account.
ND2JRP-QIWXHK-AA26IN-VGA7SR-EEUMX5-QAI6VU-7HNR

Thanks for your help!