Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

@Dona_Koelewijn
Your transaction :
http://explorer.nemchina.com/#s_tx?hash=a5128476275d3f31cb0a41ba9a6308512eab239c556427c4fa19f3008fde7322

Your transaction is not credited because you didn’t include message code required by Binance to process transaction automatically. Please contact with they support, provide transaction hash and ask for manually credit this transaction to your account.

I bought XEM off Changelly , and i have a nano wallet i put the transfer of my public key. On the Changelly history shows, the transaction happened, but how do i check on my wallet the balance ?

Sorry im new to all this .

Ian

@Ian_Gracias
You should send to your address (not public key). Address starts with N.
Have you transaction id?

Hello Ian,
you may use the NEM Blockchain Explorer (http://explorer.nemchina.com) to view the transactions, however as what @CryptoBeliever said, the address you should have used must start with N and must be around 40 characters.

Hi,

Thanks, when i opened my nano wallet , on my desktop i saw the tranaction and the NEM inside .

Great to know to do it. i ll have to practice more .

ian

Hello Ian,
It’s great to know it was a success, transferring of XEM is very easy. Please take note that there are several transactions that requires a message, like for example transferring from your wallet into certain exchanges. This message serves as your ID in the exchange using their NEM wallet, please be careful on that one as you may possibly have a hard time retrieving it in case of some errors.

Thanks for the info.

I have left every thing on my pc, and not done any back up on usb drives yet , which i should do . I have AVG anti hacker , so it should be safe i believe, not to be hacked.

Hello Ian,
Please make sure to backup your wallet and keep it safe. also be cautious and alert when accessing several suspicious sites as they may include some malware and can sniff some of the data in your PC which may include your wallet. You should also practice using a complex password but can easily be memorized. And the best of all, use a multisignature account, it is the most powerful way to secure your funds, as you need some cosignatories before you can process transactions from your wallet.

THANKS for that , i ll do it …

Earlier today, I sent my nemchange account 150+ xem from my nemwallet+ for android. I checked my nemchange account and I still have 0 nem:xem available. Any idea what might be causing? Please Help me!

By the way, this is the proof that I successfully sent a xem to my nemchange. please help me guys!

@Johnny_Banana
Let me ask you simple question. Did you read deposit instructions on nemchange site? :wink:
Please copy-paste here your address.

You didn’t include message code required by exchange. Instead of that you have written “from nemwallet” message. Please contact with nemchange support (email or telegram channel), provide link below and ask for manually credit this transaction.

http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_tx?hash=4212a406bd68b02258766f35ff48ea60ceda920f634d3d9380963713a434bbc9

Next time please read deposit instructions ;]

You´re out of luck. Poloniex stole 73015 Xem from me, and i can do diddly about that. I´m in another country and can throw circles around that (ny lawyer says)
That´s the beauty of centralized exchanches.
There´s only one thing to do:. Never use Poloniex. As in: NEVER They are fkng thieves. It was not the first time, but i´m a slow learner. So, 73015 Xem how much was that ? Damn !

@Nemo could you please give more details? Have you any transaction id?

TxId : 8edd72f65e9d1854d294e57ef3a5b5cbbb6820a5aba497edd1c0369d3e9085f0
Which is completely bogus. They pulled it out of their ass, i don´t know.

I gave all details above this post, please see my previous posts.

OK, here´s my previous post, i kept it because it´s such a gem:

Here´s my story. You can´t make this up.
On 2018-03-05 00:56:09 i transfered 73015 XEM to my wallet from Poloniex. No message required, plain and simple. It got off my account.
Never arrived. Nadda.

I got a transaction ID, which is completely fantasy.
At that time it was 25000 USD. After numerous “supply-tickets” over months, i got nothing. NOTHING.
Poloniex is thieves, not more, not less.
Where are my Xem. Hmm ?

2018-03-06 17:14:28 Address: NDUET7TER2TDYEU3PEVBHB2JLIBYEWAAZFBA2VG5
Txid: 8edd72f65e9d1854d294e57ef3a5b5cbbb6820a5aba497edd1c0369d3e9085f0

Yeah, completely fkd. Do you know how much 73015 XEM is ? For me it´s a fortune, that they stole from me ! Plain and simple !

TxID : 8edd72f65e9d1854d294e57ef3a5b5cbbb6820a5aba497edd1c0369d3e9085f0

Another supply-ticket ? What´s the point ?

I got robbed, plain and simple.

@Nemo did you contact with Poloniex support? They answered something? In last week I had case where I contected with them and they credited over missing tx. They had no problem with this so I think this is some technical problem in your case also.

As I can see there is second withdraw from Poloniex to your account at similar time: http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_tx?hash=b497c8a174383d0ee0701b689ecd9b776396497eff297aad22ec3e2420df6f5a
You made two withdraws?

Yes, one withdraw got through, one is lost, and it´s not peanuts. Try my TX ID and you´ll see there´s nothing Even though i have “Conplete” in my history

@Nemo yes I can see transaction doesn’t exists in blockchain. Poloniex support answered something?

Nadda