Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

No I opened support ticket, I tweet them, I direct messaged them They are doing nothing…And today they blocked me from Twitter!!! It is so funny that a lot people’s only xem coin lost these days on Bittrex and what a coincidence!!! there is an airdrop next week!!! They are scam exchange. They will use our coins for getting a free airdrop and then say sorry, give them us back after taking free airdrop with our coins. So we may not have an airdrop and also we take back our coins after airdrop and after the price dumped hard!!!

Nem, can’t you do something about it?
At least give us the Xyms of the airdrop when we recover the XEM, it is clear that bittrex is doing it on purpose … it is desperate, as soon as I recover my xems I will remove all my funds and close the account.

1 Like

I have done it today I sold every single coin I have and give an withdraw order to Binance wallet. I hope it will not lost again like my xem coins. Bittrex is literally a scam exchange. I am regretful for using that scam exchange.

They are working for fix. Just wait a little bit. Hopefully they will handle before snapshot.

I am hopeless I think they are malicious but I wish you are right :frowning:

Hi friends,i have news from Bittrex:
"The XEM wallet has been disabled and all transactions have been frozen until the wallet is enabled.

Please check https://global.bittrex.com/status for the status of a wallet. Once the wallet is back online, your withdrawal should credit properly. If you are still having any issues with the transaction, please reply to this ticket."

Best Regards,

Yes I’m sure they will make it active again after the airdrop and after the dump :frowning:

Hi again.
This is the answer of the exchange.

"Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, this option is not possible. Because SpectroCoin is a cryptocurrency brokerage, it is not feasible to provide the private keys to individual wallet addresses. By doing so, it ensures the security of your assets and it also reduces the cost of sending cryptocurrencies to other SpectroCoin accounts.

Take care, "

Is this true that they can’t do anything or not? I don’t know what to answer them.

The answer makes no sense. You don’t ask for the private key but for returning coins from the address for which they have access. What I can say …

Hello friends, any update on the Bittrex problem? There is less left for the airdrop, I have my xems since 2017 … they continue with the disable wallet, I begin to think very badly.

1 Like

Same situation holding since 4-5 years, and quite likely can not take airdrop :frowning: and also we lost opportunity to trade we could sell when price go up and buy again with lower price. I don’t know how Bittrex will compensate our losses.

Isn’t “workaround” to trade for btc, withdraw to another exchange and exchange to xem?

It is not, they have directly kidnapped our xems, they have disappeared

I’m using Bittrex since 2016 or 17 I never withdrawn any of my my funds before, I used to be an old and loyal customer but with this case they lost all of their reliability. Few days ago I clean out all of my funds from there. If I can take my xem coins, move them all, close the account and never use Bittrex again. How can a big and old exchange like Bittrex not absorbe the loss of customers. It shows us they are not giving any importance to their customers.

1 Like

I have my xems!!! I’m going to try to transfer them back to poloniex

I have sent my xems again, I was about to change for another currency to avoid scares and then buy again, but finally send the xems directly, now, unlike the previous shipment, it does appear on the blockchain, but it has not yet arrived at poloniex, how long can it take to make the confirmations? Can I see how many confirmations it takes? A month ago I moved 13 ks of xems from my wallet to binance and it didn’t take long.
c5f2c4fae5902a11ce5eea7a4886f40fbd5af32be6dff0816c35e454e2449e89

I finally received them !!! everything is fine for me now, I hope you have been able to receive them

Good to hear you rescued your coins from Bittrex, I didn’t take risk again I converted them to btc and sent btc to Binance.

Hello,

11.03.2021 before snapshot of XYM I transfered my XEM from binance to newly installed NEM Wallet. First for try I sent 4 XEM for test and it was succesful. Then I transferred 1335 XEM and after 12 hours is still processing on Binance… The adress is correct, I tried to change nods in NEM wallet and it not help. Binance support is not replying.

Day after snapshot I sent smaller amount of 16 XEM and it’s working…

Adress of my NEM wallet is: NCRDMS53OTGXWD5Q2JR3CNGDCXF5TS2WOL7GFOV3

TxID: d6378c8ddfc9d75086f5a318bf6f181898372fa2088da465d0d23f9e32875699

Please help to retrieve my XEM tokens back…

Transaction doesn’t exists:
https://explorer.nemtool.com/#s_tx?hash=d6378c8ddfc9d75086f5a318bf6f181898372fa2088da465d0d23f9e32875699
You have contact Binance support