Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

Big thanks! It had worked!
You are my hero today :slight_smile:
Very good and fast support.
Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Greetz,

1 Like

Ty. Do you have any idea about how long bittrex will help? Is my Xem safe?

I don’t know. I have only twice contact with bittrex support and they answer in less than 24hours. They have also slack but you need a invitation. You can also accelerate your ticket via Twitter.

Please back my crypto

what do I do to send it back to me?

You must contact with exchange support and provide transaction hash and information that you forget add message code. You can also attach correct message code from exchange NEM deposit page.

okey thanks

I was trying to exchange but forgot to type message - I have lost XEM -
its been more than 10 days still not any update nor return money to my wallet moreover I haven’t received any exchange coin.

Anyone help me to understand what will happen next.

Thanks in advance all of you.

stay cryptic

You must contact with changelly support and provide transaction hash.
Hash transaction could be found using block explorer http://chain.nem.ninja/#/blocks/0 just put your nem address and it show you transactions. You should copy hash with changelly transaction and send to changelly support.

sorry but I can not understand what happened during the transfer from spectrocoin to my wallet on bittrex

the transaction was confirmed to me with this

Address: ND2JRP-QIWXHK-AA26IN-VGA7SR-EEUMX5-QAI6VU-7HNR
Confirmation: f4f2da98d309f170cfad845a51fd5bbb6490c60690c479a86c41ad5dc2e609ce

why have not I received it yet?
thanks for those who help me

Looks ok. Maybe you put wrong message code? If message code is ok you must contact with bittrex support. Please give us feedback what they answer.

Hi i made an error on poloniex and inverted the message and the adress for a NEM withdrawal, the transaction in history indicates “error” but my funds arent here :frowning: do you think its lost ? its a lot of money for me

You put message in address field and address in message field? Poloniex should validate this… Transaction for sure wasn’t made and you must contact with Poloniex support. Please provide them info to identify your account…
Unfortunately Poloniex support is very slow in answering (I hope something change). Some people waiting 2-3 months to abswer. To accelerate you can create second ticket after week without answer or ask on Twitter.
Good luck @babar

yes exactly, okay thanks man

forget to put the message in the operation and now it does not reach my wallet someone can help me how to recover them

You have to contact the exchange that you sent the XEM to, they are the ones in control of your XEM.

They will want your transaction hash. You can find that in the Nanowallet by clicking on your recent transaction.

after 6 months where i nearly gave up hope that my ticket get solved
i wrote a new ticket to poloniex

about a XEM withdraw was as succesfull finished in poloniex system
but the tx id was not existing on blockchain and i never got the coins

i was very surprised as the new ticked was solved in 24 hours and i got the XEM balance visible in my poloniex wallet

@cryptonit I’m glad to hear this :slight_smile:

Hello.

All of the transactions from my Android app (Nem+) to the Cryptopia exchange on the web, on the following screenshot, have arrived at the destination (which is all the same one), except the one of 3.000. More transactions above if scrolled and more transactions below if scrolled have all arrived succesfully as well. In total around 8 transactions all from this same address to the same destination with the same required message.

Reason why i sent it in so many parts even though it was the same destination, was just because of safety as it was the first time i was doing transactions from the android app.

The language is Dutch and “lege transactie” means “empty transaction”. It didn’t seem like it had anything to do with the 3.000 one which i did before that one.

What do you think is the problem? I would really appreciate some help. Thank you in advance.

@Sairam108 could you please provide your public address? You can also verify if all transactions are visible in blockexplorer http://explorer.ournem.com/ (put your wallet address in search bar).

Thank you for your response. Do you mean my public address of the wallet of the android app (of Nem/Xem)? Or my public address of my web-account of Cryptopia?

Thanks to your link, I can see the transaction of 3.000 on that site when i paste my Cryptopia wallet address!
With the same details as the ones that succeeded from and towards the same addressess. But still in the Cryptopia account itself it is not even as a pending transaction yet. How strange.

I also see the empty line on the site you gave, as a seperate transaction, so like i thought it doesn’t seem to have anything to do with the 3000 transaction, which seems to be just a valid one.