Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

Please give your public address from mobile wallet.
Please give also hash of transaction which is not visible on cryptopia.

Is public address the same as public key?

No, address starts with N…

I cannot find info from NEM on where to find it and in the app (and folders on android) i have trouble finding it.

Two numbers show in the panel, both start with N
One is used for every transaction to Cryptopia and the other is used for every transaction to/from a different transaction. This is the one used for every transaction to Cryptopia from the Nem app:

NBQ73B-YLVGMO-7L2WFG-2VVOJH-OBWWJK-W7D3V7-UE4E (i think this is a transaction number?)

On the link you gave, this is next to sender (so i assume NEM):
NA4MSPV7KJTFCUAM4K6BS5KIUAUIYURACE4ZZBEX (also starting with N)

Please let me know which one of these i can delete from this posting if not needed (or you can do it if you are a moderator)

Hash of the transaction we were talking about is:
b7ca35c94d30ecf312f7cf690c8b46f826fdee89af11f381aa0a93cb4999382f

Thank you in advance.

@Sairam108 your public address is: NA4MSPV7KJTFCUAM4K6BS5KIUAUIYURACE4ZZBEX

Transaction http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=b7ca35c94d30ecf312f7cf690c8b46f826fdee89af11f381aa0a93cb4999382f is not processed automatically by cryptopia because you send encrypted message (only in this transaction). You must contact with cryptopia support and provide link to this transaction (above) and information you sent by mistake encrypted message.

Thank you! I wil do that.

1 Like

They still haven’t responed to 6 messages and it’s been over a week and a half. I don’t know what to do because I can’t seem to get my deposit back. Please help me. Thank you!

Ken

Здравствуйте! Помогите, пожалуйста. Я отправил xem с биржи Bittrex на yobit. txid: 769332cc5e7dab3d28fb66bca5d4ed00afa6ea9632956f25bdab43bf9e4b8866
Но к сожалению не посмотрел, что кошелек на бирже yobit, находиться на техническом обслуживании и монета зачислится не может.
Вот моя переписка со службой поддержки yobit:
2017-12-05 08:28:54 Zagat
currency_id: 40067 (XEM), txid: 769332cc5e7dab3d28fb66bca5d4ed00afa6ea9632956f25bdab43bf9e4b8866
Здравствуйте! Хотелось бы уточнить, как долго на кошельке xem планируются технические работы? И когда поступят средства?

2017-12-05 08:46:11 matveevka
Ввод/Вывод монет будет доступен после обновления исходного кода кошелька. К сожалению разработчики не торопятся присылать обновления

• поэтому, во избежании потери средств пользователей, сеть не доступна.
    Если у вас есть обновленные исходники монеты, пришлите нам (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)и мы оперативно исправим проблему по монете.
    Спасибо что обратились в службу поддержки.

Сможете что-то посоветовать?

@Kinvest0314 sorry to here that. Unfortunately only yobit exchange can help you because tokens are on this exchange wallet. I hope you have written exactly what happend (@mizunashi describe it already). You can also spam Twitter or other communication channel.

1 Like

@Zagat I’m not sure about what updates they are talking about. Wallet version doesn’t change from some time. I also don’t know about which developers they are talking about (yobits or NEMs).
@mizunashi did you know something about this? They are preparing support for 2-level mosaics? Maybe we should ask directly to exchange as NEM why wallet is in maintenance? Last time also Changelly and shapeshift temporary turn off wallets.

Я не уверен, о чем они говорят. Версия кошелька не меняется с какого-то времени. Я также не знаю, о чем они говорят (yobits или NEM).
@mizunashi знаете ли вы что-нибудь об этом? Они готовят поддержку 2-уровневой мозаики? Может быть, мы должны спросить NEM, почему кошелек находится в обслуживании? В последний раз также. Changelly and shapeshift. Временные отключающие кошельки.

It seems like you have paid money if you want Yobit to respond quickly.
It means that support will take time.
Even I do not know the information currently responding to NEM.
Also, since the transaction looks normal, it seems that you will be credited as normal.
(If message does not make a mistake)

1 Like

Hello , I sent some xem from poloniex to yobit , in poloniex say that is complete , but in yobit don’t say anything about pending deposit , can u help me please ? Did I lose my coins ?

Hello @Gabrielbader
If transaction is visible in blockexplorer (http://explorer.ournem.com/) and all looks ok (yobit address and message code) then you must contact with yobit support. Above @Zagat writes about similar problems with yobit.

Yes, I have the same problem.
The wallet is on the Yobit exchange, it is on maintenance and the money is not credited.

Support service, answer me the following:

Input and output of coins will be available after updating the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately, developers do not hurry to send updates

• Therefore, in order to avoid losing users’ funds, the network is not available.
    If you have updated coin sources, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free) and we will promptly fix the problem on the coin.
    Thank you for contacting our support team.

Hello! Please tell me about the update of the source of the wallet, which I was told by the yobit support service. Can I get this update?

@Zagat as I told you on telegram there was no update of NEM source code last days (@Saul maybe you know something?) . I don’t have any idea what source code Yobit is asking. You must ask for more details because Yobit answer looks very general to me. From this response I can’t tell where they have a problem and what kind of developers “do not hurry”. Bittrex and Poloniex NEM deposit works for example ok.

I understood you. Yesterday I asked the support service yobit, in which I asked to describe the problem in more detail. But unfortunately the answer did not come. Thank you for your help.

Ok. Then we should wait for answer because they first answer is totally unclear.

I sent 10010 XEM tokens from my NEM wallet to Bittrex without a message (Stupid me), are my tokens lost or can i recover them. I already put in a ticket with Bittrex support (with Transaction Hash and all).

Its freaking me out, what do i expect?

@prinzzk in such a cases Bittrex returns your tokens. I hope they answer quick for your ticket.