Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

I’m one of these who forgot to include the message while transfering XEM through Changelly. I can’t find the transaction hash in the block explorer either. Can anyone help, please?

My wallet: NC6T3W-X6E7RE-I6NGWG-CEJI6W-N67HHI-X3IN7D-IT56

Thank you

@Kleber_Silva
This is your account history :
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/NC6T3W-X6E7RE-I6NGWG-CEJI6W-N67HHI-X3IN7D-IT56

And this is your transaction to changelly :
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/1a8cf4ad7b6160feb01f7642da41d77270913735691fefad733c78ff490de662

Please contact with changelly support and provide this informations.
Thank you

Thank you pawelm! I’m still waiting for them to act on my case.

Waiting for one week now to get some reaction from bittrex, but still nothing.
Very bad support from bittrex. Starting to wonder if I will get my NEM coins on my account.

Did bittrex funded your NEM coins to your account already?
I am facing the same problem. Waiting for one week now and No reply at all… very bad support from bittrex.

no
i have been waiting 9 days ago
Screw Bittrex

Look like the Xem wallet is no more under maintenance in Yobit but I didn’t received my Xem yet.

TXID
8a926ba61ec0ceb95fde960d9d5db694a410d95a0776f99cc33dfdb32fbf6f47

@srikanth16.p
You don’t attach message code to transaction
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=8a926ba61ec0ceb95fde960d9d5db694a410d95a0776f99cc33dfdb32fbf6f47
You must contact with yobit support. Tokens should be returned.
Thank you

Yes I forgot to attach message
is it a problem??.

It’s problem for exchange because they can’t process transaction automatically. You must contact with yobit support and they process transaction manually.

Now Bittrex answer and says :

Dear Anas ,

On behalf of Bittrex I would like to apologize that your support ticket has not yet been resolved. I understand it is frustrating to have an account issue. I want to assure you personally that everyone on my team is working hard to solve this problem.

Due to an unprecedented amount of growth we are experiencing a longer than normal wait time resolving customer requests. I apologize greatly for this extended wait and would like to inform you that we are addressing this issue as quickly possible.

We are actively training new personnel and streamlining our processes to better handle the increased demand. Specifically, in the next week, Bittrex will be more than doubling our current support staff to handle the growth. The hiring of support agents will continue until we can provide the support our customers expect.

What can you do to help expedite a response from us?

• Duplicate tickets often slow down our agents and their ability to assist our customers. If you submitted two or more tickets for the same issue we kindly ask that you close the newer tickets, leaving your oldest ticket open.

• Using the proper form when submitting a support request is very important. Oftentimes the wrong form can lead to a wrong response and unfortunate delays in solving your tickets.

• If your issue has already been solved, please login to https://support.bittrex.com and delete any duplicate or outstanding tickets. Doing so will greatly enhance our ability to assist other customers.

We understand that waiting can be frustrating and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we scale our support team to handle the increased
demand.

My sincerest apologies,

Ryan Hentz
Director of Support

after 8 days Bittrex answer

Dear Anas ,

On behalf of Bittrex I would like to apologize that your support ticket has not yet been resolved. I understand it is frustrating to have an account issue. I want to assure you personally that everyone on my team is working hard to solve this problem.

Due to an unprecedented amount of growth we are experiencing a longer than normal wait time resolving customer requests. I apologize greatly for this extended wait and would like to inform you that we are addressing this issue as quickly possible.

We are actively training new personnel and streamlining our processes to better handle the increased demand. Specifically, in the next week, Bittrex will be more than doubling our current support staff to handle the growth. The hiring of support agents will continue until we can provide the support our customers expect.

What can you do to help expedite a response from us?

• Duplicate tickets often slow down our agents and their ability to assist our customers. If you submitted two or more tickets for the same issue we kindly ask that you close the newer tickets, leaving your oldest ticket open.

• Using the proper form when submitting a support request is very important. Oftentimes the wrong form can lead to a wrong response and unfortunate delays in solving your tickets.

• If your issue has already been solved, please login to https://support.bittrex.com and delete any duplicate or outstanding tickets. Doing so will greatly enhance our ability to assist other customers.

We understand that waiting can be frustrating and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we scale our support team to handle the increased
demand.

My sincerest apologies,

Ryan Hentz
Director of Support

What should i do ??
should i delete the new or the old ticket ?

@anas_nashar they ask you to close newer ticket. This looks like standard copy-paste formula sent to all waiting users.

should i delete the new ticket ?
or it’s the same of me ?
because i don’t care if i help them or not

NEM i really respect you admin
you are the best support ever

For you and ticket solving probably dosen’t matter if you close it or not. You can always close second one when they solve first one. This mail intention was probably to calm users down and ask they to reduce duplicate tickets.
Thank you

1 Like

XEM exchanged at changelly which I sent XEM, just wondering how to progress sent the transaction ID and the Hash, just trying to figure out is it possible to get my money back?

Please help. I sent xem to changelly without message. I sent about 1435. The XEM is not in XEM wallet.

This is changellys response:

Unfortunately, we haven’t received money from you to exchange. Please send us the hash of your transaction in plain text, in order to avoid errors in entering (it should look like this: 8ad7449eceeaebecf814cd91f1aef0f1c3fe8f2b326083890ca52f8446cde874), so we can see if it’s included to the blockchain. You may find the hash in your wallet.

There is no hash in my NEM wallet. Only my username and .855427 XEM which is The small amount of XEM I kept in the wallet after the transaction

PLEASE HELP

@rcnemaccount
What wallet are you using? Mobile or desktop?
Could you please copy-paste your public address?

Ik have asked Litebit, but still no answer…

To be continued.