Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

@Sam_Redoloza if transaction is not visible in blockexplorer you should for sure ask they support. Only shapeshift can now fix this.

@CryptoBeliever. Could you please show me where exactly I can trace all transactions. I may be doing it wrong.
How do I use the explore tab? :slight_smile:

@Sam_Redoloza
If you need track all transactions from specific address just put this address (starts with N) and search :slight_smile: you can use http://explorer.ournem.com or the second one.

I just checked and still it isn’t there. Is this the only way to check? How to update my wallet with the latest block? Or they say I should sync my wallet? Or choose an updated node. What do you think?

If blockchain explorer doesn’t shows this transaction they probably don’t do valid transaction. Last transaction visible in blockexplorer is from couple seconds ago http://explorer.ournem.com/#/txlist

thank you for the reply. yes that transaction hash is from the changelly receipt given to me after the exchange was completed. i just wanted to make sure that i did the correct procedure for receiving xem. all i had to do was give changelly my nem address correct? i have scoured the internet but found no real guide on receiving xem. plenty on sending but none on receiving. i will contact changelly and speak to them regarding your advice, thank you so much again :slight_smile:

@jb316 yes all looks OK. Waiting for update from you after changelly answers.

Hello!

I am new to cryptocurrencies, but I decided to exchange BTC for XEM through Changelly. I have not received any XEM although the transaction seems to have been completed. I have attached a picture of the information that I find on Changelly. I have contacted Changelly to see if they can help me. Have I lost my money somehow, or can this be fixed?

@Nembob
Please verify if your output transaction is visible in blockexplorer http://explorer.ournem.com.
You can also check your address. If transaction is not visible it mean it wasn’t done in NEM network and you must contact with changelly support.

Thank you for your fast answer. The output transaction hash was not found.
Output transaction: e3cbd8b5c8e144f3ec9703e6451eec73f4135c267892faa8db679a56053f97c2

1. I noticed there was no message when I input the XEM address, so I made one. Can this have affected the outcome?2. Does this mean that Changelly somehow kept my bitcoins or are my XEM lost in the ether somehow?
  2. Next time i try: Should I not input a message when my wallet has not made one?

Thanks again for your excellent support.

@Nembob message should not be a problem. Yes Changelly probably stores your btc. But it doesn’t change anything. They should return your funds because looks like problem is on they site.

Thanks again! Have a Nice day!

1 Like

This is my tx ID…

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/c302f89b25da7ee70478b239ffa29e409b8f2368007d58923a0f49db22b5ebfd/

This is litecoin transaction not xem :slight_smile:

Yes, It was from Litecoin to Xem on Shapeshift.

If xem transaction is not visible in blockexplorer it means that something goes wrong. You must contact with Shapeshift support and provide transaction hashes (litecoin hash should be enough to identify). Only shapeshift can check what is wrong in this situation.

Awesome. Thank you so much… I already submitted a ticket. :slight_smile:

Hi,

I was trying to send XEM from my wallet to Bittrex Exchange. Apparently I made a mistake and it did not arrive to the account. I think I did not add tag or something else.

I have contacted to Bittrex and they wanted to learn transaction id/hash. In my iphone Nem Wallet, I do not see this information.

Can you help me figure it out? You can find the image of transaction.

my wallet id: NBZMQO7ZPBYNBDUR7F75MAKA2S3DHDCIFG775N3D

I hope you can help me. Kind Regards
Ramazan

Hello @rmznovali
NBZMQO7ZPBYNBDUR7F75MAKA2S3DHDCIFG775N3D is not your public address. This is Poloniex address. Your public address should be visible when you click QR button from bottom menu.

It was in the wallet :slight_smile:

I think this one is the correct id: NAMYJLXEKWH2QKCA56PGVEEQQ2LSHH5GZ7IJUJ64

Thank you for your quick support.