Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

@rmznovali
This is your account :
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/NAMYJLXEKWH2QKCA56PGVEEQQ2LSHH5GZ7IJUJ64

This is transaction you are looking for :
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/ffb7ce4b309bd8500d52aabcd043cc064d188a71cb38411675b8f57e0a4aa7ef

Transaction was not processed automatically by exchange because you set encrypted message.
It was couple months ago.
You also don’t send this tokens to bittrex account because recipient address is Poloniex and you should contact with they support. Please provide them above link to transaction.

I have read countless similar issues but have yet to come across anyone posting that the actually received their coins back. Yes of course I have a ticket open with Bittrex but their timelines are ridiculous. The thing that bothers me is if I hand you a five dollar bill and you don’t accept it, I am not just going to leave that money hanging in thin air. I am going to put it back in my pocket for me to spend or give to someone else of my choice.

@Randyhall111
Yes it’s true that bittrex could also implement some automat returning tokens to specified by user account when user don’t attach message or attach encrypted message code. As far as I remember only shapeshift allow add return address but I’m not sure.

Same stuff with bittrex made deposit and no funds yet passed more then 5 hour and all information is visible in transaction and message is correct
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=ad8b0f212779c92eeb90d6b469d8735dc3f3b536d971cb72685dad80a65179de

@Bilikas
You must contact with bittrex support.

Hello everyone, I think I might’ve lost some XEM, or maybe even ETH? Let me explain.

I used Changelly to buy XEM with ETH. I sent the ETH currency through Coinbase, and it was successful.
On Changelly, it said it is sending, and an invoice was sent to MinerGate.
When I went to MinerGate to pay the invoice, it gave me an error of “not enough money” everytime I entered my password to complete the transaction; I did this twice.
After receiving the same error, I decided to click on decline.

Now, in MinerGate, the status of my invoice was declined. When I went to Changelly, and checked on my transaction in the block explorer, etherscan, the TxReceipt status is a success.
I’m checking my NanoWallet, and the XEM I purchased is not there.

When contacting Changelly, they said this to me:

"On our end the transaction has “Complete” status, however the transaction hash seems to be invalid. We’re investigating now whether it is an issue with Ripple processing or if there’re changes we need to do on our end. "

So, did I just lose a bunch of ETH, trying to purchase XEM, or is it still being sent to my account, and it’s just taking a while? I know that the Changelly site says that the “Ethereum network is heavily overloaded. Transactions may be delayed up to a few hours.” so I’m just hoping that everything is fine and that it’s still being sent.

I’m just worried that I just lost a few hundred dollars trying to complete a transaction.

@marshmallow
Changelly have written to you:

“On our end the transaction has “Complete” status, however the transaction hash seems to be invalid. We’re investigating now whether it is an issue with Ripple processing or if there’re changes we need to do on our end.”

So you are buying XEM or Ripple (XRP) ?
Did you get transaction hash in NEM network (if you really buy XEM) from Changelly (should be in Changelly account)?

@CryptoBeliever
I’m buying XEM. I was also confused as to why they said Ripple.

What’s transaction hash? Is the NEM network same as the NanoWallet? cause that’s powered by NEM, and I have my NEM in there. I bought XEM a few days ago, and everything was fine. I tried to do it again today, and now I’m having this problem for some reason.

@marshmallow on changelly you should find transaction hash from NEM blockchain. It looks like this: b33b7e7adf381598e26030aa7ae5934e072c92de15c2f04768d3442a1eb71ede
Today was reported on this forum couple problems with Changelly and XEM processing. I assume that are technical problems which Changelly has.

@CryptoBeliever

I’m having a hard time finding the transaction hash from NEM blockchain. I’m on the changelly website, and not sure where to look.

@marshmallow I’m sorry (never use Changelly) but it should look like this:

@CryptoBeliever

When I’m on the changelly website. I click on my account and go to history, I see the status of both of the transactions I made this week. The first transaction was fine, and it has a check mark, but the second transaction, the one I’m having a problem with, says that it’s waiting for payment.

Again, when I received the invoice on MinerGate, I tried to pay twice, it kept giving me an error, so i clicked decline.

@CryptoBeliever

When you search this: 0xc4a3d40cb5a5db11ac7d7ce3ca1531685741ff46 (my transaction) in etherscan.io, the receipt status says success.

But again, I don’t see XEM in my wallet.

@marshmallow looks like Changelly problems. Unfortunatelly you must wait for they support answer.

@CryptoBeliever

yeah, i know that it can’t be a problem on my end, because i did everything right. even when i tried to complete the transaction invoice on minergate, it gave me an error for some reason, and after getting the error a few times, i just clicked on decline.

since it is a changelly problem, will they give me the coins, if they end up losing it?

@marshmallow yeah, if your transaction is ok I’m pretty sure Changelly return your tokens.

Hello, I feel stupid. I had 498 nem in my wallet in my name. I went to edit hit the X and everything disappeared. How do I retrieve it back???

@spirtiwarrior15 you just purge all your wallet from nanowallet?
Have you any backup of your private key or wlt file?

I have no idea it’s all new to me. I have the address changelly sent to the wallet is there a tutorial anywhere

@spirtiwarrior15 please be more specific because I’m trying figured out what problem you have.

1. have you problem with login into your wallet?
  2. problem with transaction from nanowallet?
  3. problem with transaction from changelly?