Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

Is your receive address always the same with nem? When I change the amount it creates a new qr code but the address on the top doesn’t change. Really wish there was a clear receive tutorial for nem

@jb316 could you please be more specific what address you have in mind? Nanowallet or some exchange address? You can attach print screen.

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/bc8383bccda328929b954b7e6ccebc0d5a675ae2a9539c8510a8db3c7722970c
support HitBTC is not responding

@Danilwork there is warning somewhere that they have maintenance? I’m only guessing maintenance could be caused because one of exchange should today list NEM mosaic dimcoin. Maybe this is related. Transaction is not visible in NEM network. You must contact (some how) with support…

Hi the address on the top here is what I sent changelly. Was that the correct one to send?

@jb316 yes. This is your personal address and it doesn’t change.
Don’t forget also do backup More - > export account for safty reasons before you send tokens.

@CryptoBeliever I make transaction 15 december and wrote to support 3 times

I transferred 200 XEM from specrocoin to my Bittrex account, but i didnt receive?
its already successful there in spectrocoin
whats the trouble?
the ticket Id is : 2b04ec20cea1d6ff53b4aa359c192048301f6a23f2a260c639b2b91d85c05ec3
whats the trouble?
i sent bitrex no answer yet

@alaasol
It was couple issues when sending directly from spectro to bittrex but I don’t know why.
Your transaction:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=2b04ec20cea1d6ff53b4aa359c192048301f6a23f2a260c639b2b91d85c05ec3
Looks ok. You must contact with Bittrex support and ask for explanation.

-Support
Got a problem? Need a hand? You can contact our support team here. We’ll aim to respond to your query within 24 business hours (Mon - Fri, 0900 - 1700 GMT).

i also have trouble there, for 3-4 days now… i guess the traffic is overflowing the site and i think also some updates came that had to be installed… it’s going on for 9 days now i guess by reading their forums, so if it will be solved it should be soon i hope.

1 Like

I did contact them and send them all documents , no answer yet from three days. i dono why

@alaasol Bittrex support is slow last weeks.

1 Like

Do you think i will lose that XEM?

@alaasol I don’t remember case when Bittrex doesn’t return in such a case tokens. Unfortunately you must wait.

1 Like

On 14 December i sent some XEM to my Bittrex wallet but i only sent it with the message code. But it still didnt come in to my Bittrex wallet what can i do?

@Huseyin_Unal do you have transaction id? Please also copy-paste your public address.

Do u mean my public address of Bittrex or NEM? And where can i find the transaction id?

@Huseyin_Unal your public address visible in your wallet. Transaction id should be visible also there. What wallet are you using?

Hi, i have also sent some XEM to my Poloniex wallet a couple of days a go, but still not received any XEM in my Poloniex wallet.
I already create a support ticket at Poloniex a couple of days ago but i am still waiting for their answer.

I just follow the transaction (see link below) but is this transaction succesfull???
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/152b5db6f12898181b2237885a4eec2dd28c6d847be3bf133050675ad9e4395b

If it is succesfull then i know Poloniex is the one who can solve my problem.

Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks in advice.

@MTjaarda transaction looks ok. You must wait for Poloniex answer.