Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

Don’t send to Bittrex
They will keep your XEM Forever
i lost a lot of XEM in Bittrex Wallet
and a lot of people had this too :slight_smile:

Add XEM to Binance.com

@Huseyin_Unal
This is your transaction:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=c4847c65e65e1c1afe6d1ce790ca4a1409996932c46c01a8c78615c1a3ffd88f

Please verify if message code is correct. If it is you must contact with Bittrex support and ask for explanation.

Hello can you help me i send 300 xem to bittrex i send a ticket 7 days before now and got no answer

plz help me i forget the message so it was the first time i had to write this message

Hash bc0ca84010b139913f06015582924bd02f75d0e6eee05bc97e8de8afd0e931f3

Block 1407545

from NCM2PQ-B4UIWM-PYYGGI-G5FFFZ-V3ZYRH-AGKDX4-7JZB

to ND2JRP-QIWXHK-AA26IN-VGA7SR-EEUMX5-QAI6VU-7HNR

will they deposit my xem or are they lost ???

plz if you can help it would be great

thanks a lot

Hi. I plan don’t loose money at Changelly exchange))So they strictly demand the MESSAGE from my Nanowallet according with my Address.
Where can I find it? Pls help!

in nanowallet - account - adress
https://nem.io/downloads/

there is NO field “Message” in account!

This field is populated when sending XEM to any address. Usually the exchange point together with the address and the message that you need to write when posting, to identify your payment. If you sent a blank message, and then write them.
Это поле заполняется при отправке XEM на какой-либо адрес. Обычно биржи указывают вместе с адресом и сообщение, которое нужно писать при отправке, чтобы идентифицировать твой платёж. Если ты отправил с пустым полем сообщение, то так и напиши им.

@darre81
Hello, you must wait for bittrex answer. Only bittrex can return your tokens because they are on your wallet.
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=bc0ca84010b139913f06015582924bd02f75d0e6eee05bc97e8de8afd0e931f3

@blago
Message is required only when you sending to exchange. When you sending from exchange to nanowallet is not required.

Hi,
I sent in the 15th of december 209.933977 XEM from ADDRESS of spectrocoin: NDA7NIVT3FJ4RZRKSMR4YSJBCNZHAGGZEVIO4GVA
MESSAGE: CErmVT2b, yesterday to my account in Bittrex address ND2JRPQIWXHKAA26INVGA7SREEUMX5QAI6VU7HNR message c2a2b5dc25814c5f97f ,
but it has not arrived yet. Could you help me?

I have opened several tickets but support of bittrex does not respond, this is a shame…

regards

1 Like

I have the same problem, from spectrocoin to livecoin.net, at 2017-12-17 11:49:48
NDKIDQOVCGN463JUSAUJ3YKGLVVLSZV3ZKA46JQC
mesage 823ad7ddb482a72c
844 XEM
is shows on XEM explorer, how long does it take to send XEM?

livecoin.net tickets are made but no response

Понятно. кое-кто выше пытался так сделать. xem они так и не увидели. пишут письма в саппорт(( Я наверное, подожду, пока нановалет разберется с проблемами changelly. какой-то детский сад, ей богу

@mjg unfortunatelly you must wait for bittrex response
@Saulius_Marius they should be already processed. Check if are visible in blockexplorer explorer.ournem.com (search by transaction hash). If transaction is visible you must send issue to livecoin.

I HITBtc is still not answered, 8018 XEM and hang on the exchange, not submitted, but is not on my account. The later transactions are fine.
Мне HITBtc до сих пор не ответил, 8018 XEM так и висят на бирже, не отправленные, но и не находящиеся на моём счету. При этом более поздние транзакции проходят нормально.

In changelly XEM is again available. Probably they resolve problems … You can check with small amount if you want to be sure.

You have to contact them by #Slack
they will answer faster
if you contacted them, please tell them that a lot of people have the same problem

I have no account on the slack of bittrex.
How can I find my transaction?

thanks

@mjg your transactions hash should be visible in spectrocoin withdraw history.