Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

I just received a reply from Changelly: the delay is due to the heavy load
of the exchanges currently. They say the XEM will be deposited on my wallet
eventually and I should wait…

Hi pawelm.

my exchange “coincheck” has sent me following email, right after the transaction request.
日時 : 2017-12-20 16:59:58 +0900
数量 : 30000.0 XEM
アドレス : NCZ7WJ3EVXXICRQTOTDRZXRW5XL2NKNNYUFZZWXO

I have also checked the NEM Blockchain but this transaction does not exist…
Does this mean my coins did not shoot out form my exchange “coincheck” ?

Thanks for your help !
Taro

Looks like transaction was not made by coincheck.
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=NCZ7WJ3EVXXICRQTOTDRZXRW5XL2NKNNYUFZZWXO
You must contact with exchange support and explain this case.
Trasaction hash is visible in your withdraw?

Often I see people who are in trouble in the withdrawal from the Coincheck.
Please note that if you use credit card payment and Quick deposit, you can not withdraw money for one week.

Thank you very much for your support pawelm !
In my exchange “coincheck”, it shows that transaction was made and I was given above TX ID in exchange sight and email.
Coins in my exchange wallet were withdrawn.
However, I still think it has not dispatched from my exchange “coincheck” because it is not in the NEM Blockchain ! Coincheck haven’t replied my request for already 1 full day…

Thanks Mizunashi !
These coins were not purchased by credit card nor Quick depo…
I know that they won’t accept transfer for 1 week in case of above purchase.

2 Likes

@Icelandic
This: NCZ7WJ3EVXXICRQTOTDRZXRW5XL2NKNNYUFZZWXO is only public address (probably yours).
Transaction hash/id is identifier of transaction. Should look like this 0961368a6713b511c831d65b151ea9d78bd3b523497f4b117e801c78a60909c7.
Please contact with coincheck support.

1 Like

Hello,

Yesterday send xem from Spectrocoin to BIttrex and still didnt get it. Spectrocoin said that they have done everything right , i need to contact Bittrex, wrote them , but still no answer.

Hash:
47e1a3d21ca8b31b5f092ffa668b3e288ce9be83efb87f42a32400c700e786d8

Could someone help , what might went wrong ? And what to do?

Thank you

You must contact with Bittrex support, provide transaction and ask for explanation.
I also report potential problem with withdraw to spectrocoin because all they withdraws to other exchange are not process automatically. They IT check this issue.

I have contacted Bittrex support, but did not get answer. How long it takes to get answer from them?
Spectrocoin answered me , they said they have done everything right, i have to contact Bittrex support.

Last weeks Bittrex support is very slow. I can’t tell you how long you should wait. People waiting sometimes over 10 days.

Wau very long , sad news :slight_smile: Hope I have done everything right and wont loose those xems.

Hello,

Last Saturday I created my NEM wallet, and then tried to exchange some Bitcoin for NEM on changelly.com, to put it in the NEM wallet. The website went through all the transaction steps with no problems, and eventually showed a confirmation ->

Up until now I never received anything in my wallet. The amount is still 0.

I must say that at the time of the transfer, no node was selected yet in my wallet (red icon), so this may have something to do with it. I also didn’t add a NEM message to the transfer, but afaik this is not necessary.

So the Bitcoin is removed from my Bitcoin wallet, but I didn’t receive the NEM. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I’ve already contacted changelly support twice, but no response yet.

Thanks in advance for any help

@mat_b
Could you please copy paste here output transaction hash and receiver address?
I know there are on print screen but it’s easier use it as text.
Thank you

Yes, output transaction hash is 243ab14b3819851def43feaa0da0875318dc1495329c8b5968b241dad7888d15 and receiver address is NAW7WQYAJ5U2MFUJ47LNVTQSPUFJ6WNSTGMFBBZJ

As you can see:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=243ab14b3819851def43feaa0da0875318dc1495329c8b5968b241dad7888d15
Transaction hash is not visible in blockexplorer. In this case only Changelly support can help you.
Please contact with they support. They resolve this for sure.

Thanks,I searched for the transaction as well but wasn’t sure I did it right.

I will continue asking changelly then.

my adress is:

NBGJTF-II6OAX-MMJ4OL-WQXI5W-ALGVQP-PHEU2R-26Y5

@gps1 This is your account:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=NBGJTF-II6OAX-MMJ4OL-WQXI5W-ALGVQP-PHEU2R-26Y5
There is only one transaction to Bittrex:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=240645013d50f78f8b6db845c5f4fa27fca933c7f9993d04fcd083eb3f9fbcd1
This is transaction you are looking for (164 XEM)?
You forget add unique message code required by exchange. Please contact with Bittrex support and ask for refund.

1 Like

I just wanted to give a update about my lost XEM that I had exchanged from BTC using Changelly. I bought it on the 15th and I sent a support ticket to Changelly that same day. I didn’t get any response from them until yesterday and they said to wait a little longer. This morning I opened my NanoWallet and it was in there! For all of you waiting for your lost coins…I hope you have the same experience.

1 Like

Your transaction seems to be finished on our end. Here is the proving hash:
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/0131b501c26a0b5739992e9274cff43d9f05e9fb3ae483b691d9389a060d2040

This is the message im getting from Changelly maybe I typed it out wrong
for the measage i sent to you