Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

Похоже, они поместили кошелек XEM в обслуживание. Вероятно, ваш депозит должен отражать, когда они заканчивают обслуживание, но вы также должны ждать ответа поддержки.

Looks like they put XEM wallet into maintenance. Probably your deposit should reflect when they end maintenance but you should wait also for support answer.

SpectroCoin требует Message для отправки Хем в Нановалет. Если для NanoWallet не нужно сообщение, дойдет ли платеж, кто-то пробовал?

@blago, если вы отправляете сообщение на nanowallet, не требуется. Если Spectrocoin требует этого сообщения, вы можете поставить все, что хотите, например, «выйти из Spectrocoin».
Код сообщения требуется только при внесении депозита для обмена.

@blago if you are sending to nanowallet message is not required. If Spectrocoin requires this message you can put whatever you want for example “withdraw from Spectrocoin”.
Message code is required only when you deposit to exchange.

thanks, pawelm! Happy New Year!

1 Like

Здравствуйте.Получилось вернуть NEM ? У меня такая же проблема только с биржей Poloniex.

@Esporest
Вы должны связаться с Poloniex и предоставить хэш транзакции для этой транзакции.
Они вернут ваши жетоны.

@Esporest
You must contact with Poloniex and provide transaction hash for this transaction.
They will return your tokens.

1 Like

Спасибо.буду теперь пытаться с ними связаться.Хоть какая то надежа появилась что вернут.

thx! if you know, how much time it need to manualy resolve this problem?
and how can i speed up this ?

It’s all depends on Changelly. You can try spam a little Changelly Twitter account if you need to resolve this problem ASAP.

Добрый день. Написал уже 4 тикет на биржу Yobit и последний как Вы сказали им написать. Ответа так и нет.
Уже с 13.12.2017 они не начисляю Хем на мой аккаунт.

@Tron-KingNem what can I tell… You must wait…

@CryptoBeliever you are a trooper handling these support issues! Especially during this crazy uprise of crypto. Hang in there and if no one has said it THANK YOU!

Hello!
I bought some XEM, using my Freewallet address NA2KC3-6U4YIH-DVMBEK-GGFWBG-OIVJMB-5XAM7X-2ETI

Transaction is made, hash: 81095225021650805909b89d06551c4497df14b0b32f3f4128b39bb60ff0484e but my wallet is still empty.

I can see that some other users have same address, is it somehow possible or i am getting something very wrong?
Thanks in advance!

@Urmas
This is your transaction:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=81095225021650805909b89d06551c4497df14b0b32f3f4128b39bb60ff0484e
You don’t include message code in transaction (starts with 603…). Please contact with freewalet support and provide transaction hash.

Why you don’t use OFFICIAL wallet from nem.io? It’s a lot more secure (your private key are stored on your PC and you can do backup). In case of such multiwallets or exchanges you never know if you wake up and your money will be lost for example because somebody hack server (private key are stored on server in case of such a solutions).

Thank you, i will do so. It is just weird that when I Google my address there is some others who have exactly same address, only message is different.
Thanks again!

This is because exchanges/mutiwallets use only one address for all users. They use unique message code to determinate which user is this. That’s why message code is so important.

Bittrex isn’t responding to anything :frowning: … I’ve one ticket open for almost 2 weeks now… Only automatic answers, and if you don’t respond to that they will close your ticket automatically! So you have to respond to their automatic answers!!

Теперь я понял, почему у них такая задержка с зачислением. Адрес один, разные коды.
Мне из поддержки сегодня написали, что проверят мои переводы и попросили подождать.

regards

I do not know if this is from this section.

Yesterday about 8:15 pm from Changelly, I made the first transfer to my wallet. But in Changelly it is still with the message “Sending to your wallet”.

I went to http://chain.nem.ninja/ and put the number of my wallet but nothing appears.

My wallet number is NANNY5-JYQMKU-TBVZ6U-RSZX7H-HANDL5-NULXNT-UURK.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

@juandievil
You must contact with Changelly support. They did not make the transaction.