Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

Hello,

yesterday morning I sent around 149 XEM from my wallet to my HitBTC account.
Here’s the transaction: http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=906925cfd88b16215915150e024e1bd664f6699335ab3e4b73cad57f50c0e493
Here’s the block (with the transaction): http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_block?height=1443127 .
I’ve used the message ‘405735716378’ like requested.
Unfortunately, the XEM is not credited to my account yet.
Did I make any mistake?

Best regards
Chris

yes same here! first try to trade on cryptopia and definitely the last time!
any body now what we can do?

waiting since december 30, to get my 998nem to Cryptopia deposit.

@peters
This is explorer. You have only search in nanowallet same information available in explorer.ournem.com.
This give you no access to account.
If it says that private key is invalid that means it is not correct key.

@dragone08
Your ticket looks OK.

@christec
Your transaction looks perfect fine. For sure it’s hitbtc problem. You must contact with support and provide transaction hash.

1 Like

Hello! Can you make a warning to the exchange yobit.net from 04/01/2018 made a transfer from the Bittrex exchange to yobit.net 584xem, the second day there is no coin, those support is not responding. The exchange steals visible clients, I think only owners of crypto-currencies can cope with such violations. Can you help, please " Amount
Fee Height Timestamp
deadline
nd2jrp-qiwxhk-aa26in-vga7sr-eeumx5-qai6vu-7hnr
nbrt3y-qtvhlt-ybduxh-2hhuri-5kcydw-rwj63y-wigg 584.715000
2.000000 1443629
2018-01-03 15:05:51
2018-01-03 15:15:51
tx hash: 556dd94fb70ba92579fd6a6f8c478644cfd8c33e69cd20fbaed7871833d5b0e8

@11196
You did not include message code required by Yobit to process transaction automatically :
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=556dd94fb70ba92579fd6a6f8c478644cfd8c33e69cd20fbaed7871833d5b0e8
Unfortunately you can only wait for exchange support answer. Don’t forget attach transaction hash to ticket.

Осуществил вывод с кошелька 1000 nem на мультикошелек coinpayments, при выводе не указал MUST операции. Деньги перевел еще 14 декабря и они так и не поступили на указанный кошелек. Что делать подскажите

@kabasj
Могли бы вы предоставить хеш транзакции для этой транзакции? Насколько я понимаю, вы не включаете код сообщения?

@kabasj
Could you provide transaction hash for this transaction? As I understand you don’t include message code?

Hi. I have some xem at BTER I want to transfer to my nano wallet However when I click on the withdraw BTER doesn’t necessarily show a message box to go along with the address . Any thoughts on where to put the message. Also if it comes to my nano wallet and doesn’t get there who can actually fix it the sending exchange or the receiving exchange…

Thanks so much appreciate your help

Keith

@Morrik7
Is no problem on Bter with XEM? Because on my blockfolio app chart frozen very long ago.
If you are sending to nanowallet just put correct address, message is not important. It’s important only when you sending to exchange.

Help me please!:cry: I ask you to! How can I get my coins back? Who did they stay with the sender or the recipient? What does it mean to wait for an exchange response? Sorry, I’m Russian and I’m writing through an interpreter.

Recipient Amount
Fee Height Timestamp
deadline
nd2jrp-qiwxhk-aa26in-vga7sr-eeumx5-qai6vu-7hnr
nbrt3y-qtvhlt-ybduxh-2hhuri-5kcydw-rwj63y-wigg 584.715000
2.000000 1443629
2018-01-03 15:05:51
2018-01-03 15:15:51
tx hash: 556dd94fb70ba92579fd6a6f8c478644cfd8c33e69cd20fbaed7871833d5b0e8

Спасибо за оперативный ответ! Отныне xem (nem) моя самая любимая криптовалюта. Вы и по русски общаетесь, это прекрасно!!! Как я могу свои монеты вернуть? Они на bittrex или yobit находятся?

Только переводчик (извините).
Теперь монеты находятся на кошельке Yobit, но поскольку вы не включаете код сообщения, необходимый для соответствия транзакции с пользователем, они не могли автоматически обрабатывать транзакцию. Теперь вы должны связаться с официальной поддержкой Yobit (это сложная часть, потому что они очень медленные), обеспечить хэш транзакций и попросить вручную оплатить эту транзакцию на ваш обменный счет.

Only translator (sorry).
Now coins are on Yobit wallet but because you don’t include message code required to match transaction with user they was unable process transaction automatically. Now you must contact with Yobit official support (this is hard part because they are very slow), provide transaction hash and ask for manually credit this transaction to your exchange account.

Спасибо ВАМ огромнейшее и всего вам доброго! Вы -лучшие!!!

Еще кое-что. Пожалуйста, не связывайтесь с профилем yobit facebook. Они мошенники. Используйте только официальный канал поддержки.

One more thing. Please don’t contact via yobit facebook profile. They are scammers. Use only official support channel.

Я два дня писала в тикет службе поддержки yobit, ответа не было. И сегодня отправила им очень плохое и обидное сообщение…А вы можете пожалуйста им написать, я бы все данные прислала? Вас точно послушают и помогут, а меня могу забанить…Извините за навязчивость.

Просто добавьте хеш транзакции и информацию, в которую вы не включаете код сообщения, и попросите вручную зарегистрировать эту транзакцию в своей учетной записи Yobit.

Just add transaction hash and information that you don’t include message code and you ask for manually credit this transaction to your Yobit account.

то есть мне самой со всего аккаунта yobit.net отправить в тех поддержку сообщение и написать отдельно номер сообщения

Hi Pawelm,

yes i see. Very complete information-sites.

I’m for 100% sure that’s the rigth pivate key.

Is it possible that NANO sent back the coins to the Sender of the coins (LiteBit) with the adress:

ND2JRPQIWXHKAA26INVGA7SREEUMX5QAI6VU7HNR ?

It is ridiculous that ever buyed coins are present and i can’t do nothing with it.

And: that’s not my fault.

This cost me a lot of money.

P.G. Schouten

Aalsmeer