Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

I think shapeshift has some troubles because the page is still charging

They normally should

give me an address to send my nem I presume , but nothing happens. See attached file

@pcmac
I don’t use Shapeshift. Maybe try later or on another browser. You can also use other exchanges like bittrex, poloniex, shapeshift, alfacashier and so on.
Thank you

1 Like

thx I didn t know alfacasher, it has worked

I withdraw 404.59 XEM 6.01.2018 from Cryptopia and coins not arrived to my wallet. In Cryptopia’s website I see that transaction is COMPLETE, but this number of transaction NOT FOUND in blockchain.

wallet: NCBVA3-KNJFG2-A6DT3K-D34GHX-ZWBPHI-K5LJYA-JGN4
Txid: 9ce88af2e38162bcbed0a333e30f56669b0aa6139b8796a5cb3087e75fe9be46

HitBTC XEM does not give output. I spent the whole month can’t withdraw my money!!! They are hanging in suspense, then returning back to account Hitbit

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dimcoin Support Thread

@ALEXANDER_GUBIN
In such a cases you must contact with Cryptopia support. Tokens doesn’t leave they wallet.

@Danilwork
This is problem on hitbtc side. Only contact with they support may help.

I sent 50 XEM to the Bittrex exchange, The address used is correct, but it doesn’t appear in Bittrex. How long does the transaction take? It shows on the NEM Nano Wallet with Trezor as being “confirmed”.

@Trevor_Chater
Did you include message code required by Bittrex?
Could you please copy-paste your transaction hash?

Hi There,

I transferred some XEM to my QRYPTOS XEM wallet a couple of days ago. I entered the wallet address and the message correctly. However, after having sent the money, I realized that I had accidentally encrypted the message. I informed QRYPTOS support immediately about this problem, and after a few days, they got back to me saying:

“According to the TX Hash, the message entered is incorrect. Hence, it cannot be credited to your account. We have warned users that “Sending any other currency to wrong address may result in the loss of your deposit” on the Dashboard.”

Now neither of these claims are correct. The message entered IS correct. It is only encrypted. Plus, there is nothing on their dashboard that says “Do not encrypt the message.”

The transfer hash is below. If anyone could help me with this problem, I would truly appreciate it.

TX Hash: 5231cf86ca1904ceb6e6fbcb34f9ea587af88df8ad6958ea1a9a9cef186a4e05

Я это понимаю, я с ними регулярно переписываюсь, поэтому и написал здесь для информации, если кто-то планирует с HitBTC по XEM работать.
I understand that, I corresponded regularly with them, therefore and wrote here for information, if someone is planning to HitBTC for XEM to work.

No. I thought I needed to only include a message like “ xfer to Bittrex”. I didn’t realise that I needed to copy/paste the message in Bittrex to the message field in NEM wallet. I typed Xfer NEM to Bittrex”.

Hash f445679b72874a5ae1 6da3d39493c5462aeff32222d711980835ed410959ae53

I have sent Bittrex the complete transaction with both addresses and TX hash code today.

Thanks,

Trevor

@ozpar
This is your transaction:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=5231cf86ca1904ceb6e6fbcb34f9ea587af88df8ad6958ea1a9a9cef186a4e05

Yes it’s encrypted. Most legit exchanges like Bittrex in this situation credit transaction manually but I also know exchanges that refuses return tokens when use make error like Livecoin.
Tokens are on exchange wallet and in my opinion they should return your xem. If they refuses in my opinion is unfair and not user friendly. Also it may be qualified to report to law enforcement authorities (last chance if the negotiations fail).

@Trevor_Chater
There is information about this on your deposit view:

Now you can only wait for Bittrex answer…

Thank you so much!

Добрый день.
Отправил вчера с биржи poloniex на nano wallet NBS3CU-W5KA5K-OGNVPR-RNMNGK-2TJNPO-ZWTYEN-TXR3 XEM.

Они до сих пор не дошли. Может я что-то не то сделал (нужно помимо копирования адреса кошелька еще произвести какие-то действия в nano wallet?

Присоединяюсь к вопросу - у меня такая же проблема.

@dimitry99 @Insan203

Могли бы вы, ребята, передать хеш / id транзакции?

Could you guys give transaction hash/id ?

I send XEM from binance account to my wallet , but they did not come to my wallet.This problem can be that I did not fill “message” field? If yes, what should I do now? Is there a way to get NEMs back?