Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

Hey Saul,

Can you check my transaction? On cryptopia i have no balance, but i did make an transaction.

http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=0004d6c6b188f2ce0e081f93f2a72c5fa04a50356aebb305750a04e06a864f2e

Все, что есть на сайте полоникса:

Request made from 192.162.242.132 / Russian Federation (RU)
Date requested 2018-01-11 19:00:36 UTC
Amount requested 20.00000000 XEM
Destination address NBS3CU-W5KA5K-OGNVPR-RNMNGK-2TJNPO-ZWTYEN-TXR

Yes Cryptopia fees are outrageous for Nem coin. I heard bad things about Poloniex I would not recommend that exchange at all. Lots of bad reviews about Poloniex. I would not use them.

Все, что есть на сайте полоникса:

Request made from 192.162.242.132 / Russian Federation (RU)
Date requested 2018-01-11 19:00:36 UTC
Amount requested 20.00000000 XEM
Destination address NBS3CU-W5KA5K-OGNVPR-RNMNGK-2TJNPO-ZWTYEN-TXR

@Mikerag
This is problem on Cryptopia end like many in last months. You must contact with Cryptopia support and provide transaction hash.

@ dimitry99
Учетная запись пуста:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=NBS3CU-W5KA5K-OGNVPR-RNMNGK-2TJNPO-ZWTYEN-TXR3

Что такое статус отзыва Poloniex? Завершена? Если да, то это должен быть видимый хеш транзакции.

@dimitry99
Account for sure is empty:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=NBS3CU-W5KA5K-OGNVPR-RNMNGK-2TJNPO-ZWTYEN-TXR3

What is Poloniex withdraw status? Completed? If yes it should be visible transaction hash.

I downloaded the nano wallet, and tethered it to my iPhone. I sent deposits from two exchanges, and neither have gone through and no history is shown anywhere on NEM transaction history, searching for my wallet. It shows my wallet as a valid address but zero activity. I contacted both exchanges and so far it’s been a week. I’ve withdrawn other currencies from both exchanges with no issues. Is there anything I can do?

@Empmike7
From which exchanges did you withdraw? Have you transactions hash/id?

Hello,
I’ve tried to transfer XEM from my bittrex exchange to cryptopia,
Bittrex shows that is completed this is the transaction id:
Address: NBQ73BYLVGMO7L2WFG2VVOJHOBWWJKW7D3V7UE4E
TxId: 76eba115c816c8301423dc33da36510f8d4db8a134446fa3d7b6257dbc9

I checked this transaction and I cant find anything about it.
Of course I tried to contact the exchanges, but I saw that other people are having problems like this with xem
What should I do ? Thanks in advance!

@dionii1
Your transaction hash is to short. Should be 64 length.

Dear investors don’t deposit to or withdraw from Cryptopia now because they have again problem with wallet. They wallet is not synchronized (couple thousands blocks behind) :

Current block height 1456936 (can be checked for example on nemnodes.org/nodes).

2 days ago i have send 1380 XEM from spectrocoin to Bittrex and it did not arrive till now i have opend a support ticket no response yet. Could you check for me why this possible ? here is the link
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=15e361e2671d48f919921355b3c08fba484c9e098e6deb6a4a4e1716d2ae0ac7
I have check adress of my wallet and the message many times from my side all is done correct it just not arrive.?

Any info would be appreciated

First was from cryptopia - c9ce983a7547b820b0f1f4997dc48178f233bd52a025b943dcf7f704
second was from HITBTC - 01f60212cf0d2eacd5ceed04d5b15a64b16c88b2b630aa2dadfd6e1b96d4347d i just checked this one and my XEM is back in my HitBTC account. so the question begs, what did i do wrong and how do i get it in my wallet? and cryptopia hasnt responded for a week. according to the nano wallet, i have to make a transaction to get my public address, so i used the address listed in the account tab.

That’s the only transaction ID that shows up in cryptopia, I even exported to a pdf to see if they cut anything off on the web view

I deposited from BITTREX. PLease what should I do to get it back?

Thanks

I didn’t quite understand what they mean’t by unencrypted message. I thought that I needed to put something in the message field. I have deposited various coins in Bittrex and never have I been asked to do this. I did se a series of numbers and letters in the message field but didn’t know that I had to copy that to the NEM wallet before sending the tokens. Now I know. Is there a chance that Bittrex will give me the coins?

Thanks.

Trevor

Why so many problem with XEM is not arriving at Bittrex even the msg is added ? Is their a issue their

@Kris28
Spectrocoin.com sends transaction over v2 protocol which is perfectly OK but bittrex doesn’t support it. I have already reported this to spectrocoin.com and they probably change this is near future. Contacting with Bittrex support is very hard now.

What you can now do is contact with bittrex support, provide transaction hash and ask for manually credit this transaction to your account.

1 Like

@Empmike7
About Cryptopia you must contact with they support. Please read my explanation above: Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here!

About HitBTC users also report that withdraw is long pending and after that is canceled. I guess here also can only help only they support…

@dionii1
Contact with Cryptopia support is only way because tokens are deposited on they wallet now.
You must provide valid transaction hash if you want create Cryptopia support ticket. Check bittrex withdraw history and verify if exists in explorer.ournem.com.

@Trevor_Chater
Yes Bittrex support return xem is such a situation or will manually credit your account. Waiting may be long. It can be around month.