Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

@Nembob
Please verify if your output transaction is visible in blockexplorer http://explorer.ournem.com.
You can also check your address. If transaction is not visible it mean it wasn’t done in NEM network and you must contact with changelly support.

Thank you for your fast answer. The output transaction hash was not found.
Output transaction: e3cbd8b5c8e144f3ec9703e6451eec73f4135c267892faa8db679a56053f97c2

1. I noticed there was no message when I input the XEM address, so I made one. Can this have affected the outcome?2. Does this mean that Changelly somehow kept my bitcoins or are my XEM lost in the ether somehow?
  2. Next time i try: Should I not input a message when my wallet has not made one?

Thanks again for your excellent support.

@Nembob message should not be a problem. Yes Changelly probably stores your btc. But it doesn’t change anything. They should return your funds because looks like problem is on they site.

Thanks again! Have a Nice day!

1 Like

This is my tx ID…

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/c302f89b25da7ee70478b239ffa29e409b8f2368007d58923a0f49db22b5ebfd/

This is litecoin transaction not xem :slight_smile:

Yes, It was from Litecoin to Xem on Shapeshift.

If xem transaction is not visible in blockexplorer it means that something goes wrong. You must contact with Shapeshift support and provide transaction hashes (litecoin hash should be enough to identify). Only shapeshift can check what is wrong in this situation.

Awesome. Thank you so much… I already submitted a ticket. :slight_smile:

Hi,

I was trying to send XEM from my wallet to Bittrex Exchange. Apparently I made a mistake and it did not arrive to the account. I think I did not add tag or something else.

I have contacted to Bittrex and they wanted to learn transaction id/hash. In my iphone Nem Wallet, I do not see this information.

Can you help me figure it out? You can find the image of transaction.

my wallet id: NBZMQO7ZPBYNBDUR7F75MAKA2S3DHDCIFG775N3D

I hope you can help me. Kind Regards
Ramazan

Hello @rmznovali
NBZMQO7ZPBYNBDUR7F75MAKA2S3DHDCIFG775N3D is not your public address. This is Poloniex address. Your public address should be visible when you click QR button from bottom menu.

It was in the wallet :slight_smile:

I think this one is the correct id: NAMYJLXEKWH2QKCA56PGVEEQQ2LSHH5GZ7IJUJ64

Thank you for your quick support.

@rmznovali
This is your account :
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/NAMYJLXEKWH2QKCA56PGVEEQQ2LSHH5GZ7IJUJ64

This is transaction you are looking for :
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/ffb7ce4b309bd8500d52aabcd043cc064d188a71cb38411675b8f57e0a4aa7ef

Transaction was not processed automatically by exchange because you set encrypted message.
It was couple months ago.
You also don’t send this tokens to bittrex account because recipient address is Poloniex and you should contact with they support. Please provide them above link to transaction.

I have read countless similar issues but have yet to come across anyone posting that the actually received their coins back. Yes of course I have a ticket open with Bittrex but their timelines are ridiculous. The thing that bothers me is if I hand you a five dollar bill and you don’t accept it, I am not just going to leave that money hanging in thin air. I am going to put it back in my pocket for me to spend or give to someone else of my choice.

@Randyhall111
Yes it’s true that bittrex could also implement some automat returning tokens to specified by user account when user don’t attach message or attach encrypted message code. As far as I remember only shapeshift allow add return address but I’m not sure.

Same stuff with bittrex made deposit and no funds yet passed more then 5 hour and all information is visible in transaction and message is correct
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=ad8b0f212779c92eeb90d6b469d8735dc3f3b536d971cb72685dad80a65179de

@Bilikas
You must contact with bittrex support.

Hello everyone, I think I might’ve lost some XEM, or maybe even ETH? Let me explain.

I used Changelly to buy XEM with ETH. I sent the ETH currency through Coinbase, and it was successful.
On Changelly, it said it is sending, and an invoice was sent to MinerGate.
When I went to MinerGate to pay the invoice, it gave me an error of “not enough money” everytime I entered my password to complete the transaction; I did this twice.
After receiving the same error, I decided to click on decline.

Now, in MinerGate, the status of my invoice was declined. When I went to Changelly, and checked on my transaction in the block explorer, etherscan, the TxReceipt status is a success.
I’m checking my NanoWallet, and the XEM I purchased is not there.

When contacting Changelly, they said this to me:

"On our end the transaction has “Complete” status, however the transaction hash seems to be invalid. We’re investigating now whether it is an issue with Ripple processing or if there’re changes we need to do on our end. "

So, did I just lose a bunch of ETH, trying to purchase XEM, or is it still being sent to my account, and it’s just taking a while? I know that the Changelly site says that the “Ethereum network is heavily overloaded. Transactions may be delayed up to a few hours.” so I’m just hoping that everything is fine and that it’s still being sent.

I’m just worried that I just lost a few hundred dollars trying to complete a transaction.

@marshmallow
Changelly have written to you:

“On our end the transaction has “Complete” status, however the transaction hash seems to be invalid. We’re investigating now whether it is an issue with Ripple processing or if there’re changes we need to do on our end.”

So you are buying XEM or Ripple (XRP) ?
Did you get transaction hash in NEM network (if you really buy XEM) from Changelly (should be in Changelly account)?

@CryptoBeliever
I’m buying XEM. I was also confused as to why they said Ripple.

What’s transaction hash? Is the NEM network same as the NanoWallet? cause that’s powered by NEM, and I have my NEM in there. I bought XEM a few days ago, and everything was fine. I tried to do it again today, and now I’m having this problem for some reason.