Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

I withdraw some XEM one faucet to eobot. But I don’t received the withdrawal. Faucet says I don’t enter the message. But I am sure I enter the message. I think some technical error must happen. The message is 1439170. And the transaction hash is. 1fcc436e6911e06c4fee8cad9800cf462dd9521584c8559cc817e98ba89987ba
Can I recover it? Please help.

@postcardhowrah
Message is?present but it’s incorrect:
http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_tx?hash=1fcc436e6911e06c4fee8cad9800cf462dd9521584c8559cc817e98ba89987ba

Right now only eobot can credit this transaction manually. Please contact with they support and provide transaction hash. It’s up to them if they will do it or not.

I asked livecoin support and they answered that your XEM coins lost forever and ever :rage:

@nurmizmat I’m afraid you choose wrong exchange where you transfered coins.
Livecoin always claim that user will lost coins if message is not present. As I can see this never changed.
As a matter of fact your coins are on Livecoin address (they using one address for all users) but because you didn’t include unique message they didn’t credit it.
Other exchanges I know in such situations will credit coins manually. Maybe Livecoin didn’t implement such mechanism for helpdesk people.

I got it. Thanks a lot.
Another question. Why I cannot transfer XEM to XEM wallet iOS?
In my binance account I have a message “address is wrong” or “sms code expired…”.
Do I need to use message?

@nurmizmat
If you using official IOS wallet message is not required. Try use address without dashes.

Oh, yes, I sent XEM a 7 months ago, but I don’t remember about dashes.
And then I tried to send XEM to livecoin wallet, but without message :grimacing:

@nurmizmat I’m afraid Livecoin will not return your coins.

Добрый вечер! При создании транзакции , ошибся. И ввел в строке Message type: Encrypted . Номер сообшения, как я потом понял , зашифровалось. Транзакцию отправил, но она не дошла . На BlockChain ее вижу, но в строке Message стоит иконка ЗАМОК. Что делать ?. Нужна ваша помощь! Скрины прикрепляю для полноты картины .Заранее благодарен. Константин.

@Kama

Здравствуйте,
Единственный способ вернуть свои монеты - это связаться с поддержкой Binance, обеспечить хэш транзакций и попросить вручную оплатить эту транзакцию.
Поддержка биннса должна справиться с этой проблемой (монеты находятся в кошельке, а потому, что зашифрованное сообщение они не смогли присвоить его вашей учетной записи).

Hello,
Only way to return your coins is contact with Binance support, provide transaction hash and ask for manually credit this transaction.
Binance support should handle this problem (coins are on they wallet but because encrypted message they were unable to assign it to your account).

Спасибо за ответ! Он был важен для меня. С уважением Константин.

1 Like

В январе отправил XEM с биржи Poloniex на Hit BTC , до сих пор не пришли ,что делать ?Помогите их вернуть .Заранее благодарен !

@Avatar0095 у вас есть транзакция id / hash? Я посмотрю на эту транзакцию.

@Avatar0095 have you maybe transaction id/hash? I will look at this transaction.

Здравствуйте, дорогая техническая поддержка! [Перенесено]

В январе отправил XEM с биржи Poloniex на Hit BTC, до сих пор не пришли, что делать? Помогите им вернуть .Заранее благодарен! 2018-01-08 22:47:15
Address: NBX3QKZJV2UPO3NJ5ULTFW2V5EE4N2I5N2REX7PO
Txid: eb52e99d807df019e19e7f60ba9062201cd5382f6df7d11b932705f42ef6ef10

@Avatar0095

Привет, Это ваша транзакция:
http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_tx?hash=eb52e99d807df019e19e7f60ba9062201cd5382f6df7d11b932705f42ef6ef10
Отсутствует код сообщения, требуемый HitBTC для транзакции с кредитом.
Вам необходимо связаться с поддержкой HitBTC, обеспечить хэш транзакций и попросить вручную оплатить эту транзакцию.

Hello, This is your transaction:
http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_tx?hash=eb52e99d807df019e19e7f60ba9062201cd5382f6df7d11b932705f42ef6ef10
There is missing message code required by HitBTC to credit transaction.
What you need to do is contact with HitBTC support, provide transaction hash and ask for manually credit this transaction.

Здравствуйте, дорогая техническая поддержка! [Перенесено]

В январе отправил XEM с биржи Poloniex на Hit BTC, до сих пор не пришли, что делать? Помогите им вернуть .Заранее благодарен! 2018-01-08 22:47:15
Txid: eb52e99d807df019e19e7f60ba9062201cd5382f6df7d11b932705f42ef6ef10

Спасибо большое вам ! Попробую связаться .

1 Like

Please help me, do not come XEM to my wallet

Dear Customer,

As we already mentioned above, contact your wallet support team so that they will provide you with the correct Extra ID of your transaction, and then please send it to us.

Sincerely,
Changelly support team.

I do not understand what they want? what id?

First time: Thank you for your query.

Your funds were exchanged within the ETA for the selected currency. Unfortunately, we couldn’t complete your transaction automatically due to the invalid message indicated. Please provide your XEM wallet address and the message if one is required.

@Alexandr message is not required to transfer coins to personal wallet. It’s only needed when you sending to exchange.
This is your account: http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_account?account=NATYUR-ME6UV6-WIT3WT-L4Y4I3-47NAB6-NZ5EBM-FLQ3

Because you have personal wallet no message is required and Changelly should have no problems. Please ask them for XEM transaction hash/id. In my opinion they didn’t send transaction.

1 Like

Just opened my NEM wallet yesterday. Wanted to Make a purchase from LiteBit.eu. Here you are required to use your public key to place order. I placed my NEM address but this didnt work. My question is what is the big on releasing the public keys for the 1st Transaction?

I will need a stressless solution to close this transaction or I will forget NEM entirely.

Best Regards
Maloney