Finally Redeemed My Stake But Have 0 XEM?

Are that same my NXT address where i have sent NXT?

There was some problems also in stake time and I find some conversation history with someone from nem team. This was in 2014. Who is UP and how I can get connection to him?

Hello

I invest 40 NXT to NEM and forget overall this coin. Now i looking this list and dont see my name there.

please make a post in the stake complaint thread. Someone will look at it. thanks.

UP

Edit. I find also from my old computer nem client files and it is from april 2015 last edited. What files there are wallet files? I have never really familiar with NXT/NEM systems :smiley:

Where I need add wallet files? .adb and .wlt, right? In old wallet haven’t so many folders and files but same ncc folder. But if I copy this accounts_cache_mainne.json, name.adb, name.wlt and ncc.cfg under /ncc/ and try with browser “open your wallet” there no happen anything. What can be problem?

Have you slack channel or something where can speak and get little easier help than in here?

This is insane. Just because I was away for a while shouldn’t discredit my right to the stake. Same goes for everyone else who weren’t able to acquire their stake in time.

@BloodyRookie: Are you saying this officially? If so, can you link us to the official statement that all stakeholders who did not claim in time will not be getting any XEM?

It is indeed official that no stake can be claimed any more.
We had the redemption period, then the late redemption period and after launch another 2 month very late redemption period. But after that it was over. Forever.

Once again, can you give proof that this is the case? Please link me to an official announcement that says this.

This link is a final summary of the break down of numbers. It mentions that the last person to get a stake was on 07/22/2015. http://blog.nem.io/update-sustainability-fund-final-redemption-numbers/

All people that wanted to be in the Nemesis block were given a coupon. They could turn in that coupon for a little over 9 months starting in the fall of 2014. After that 9 months was over, their chance to participated was over. All this is well documented and discussed in the BTT thread.

At the time of the first thread sending 40 NXT was considered a donation and a call for participation. It was not ever billed or sold as an ICO. Some were even given free stakes just for participating. The key part was the participation, not the 40 NXT. And that 40 NXT guaranteed you a coupon. But that coupon also had an expiration date which is long past due.

There is no way to go back and register you coupon now. Funds were already distributed and long since traded.

1 Like

We do not have a record of eternalnomad in the list of stakeholders. Therefore we do not believe you have anything in the first place.

Please show proof. Nobody can help you if you do not provide anything as proof. It is impossible for us to know who you are and what you purport to say you have/have not without knowing anything. Thank you.

That’s because I used a different name on Bitcoin Talk - marenkar.

Here is my proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.msg4921173#msg4921173

I can further prove it by sending a message from the account if you want.

Thanks jabo38 for the link. That explains a lot.

Hi guys, i’m in the same situation of Eternalnomad.
I left the crypto scene for about 2 years and now that i’ve come back i can see the huge step forward of NEM.
I am very happy about it because at the time i thought that the project had a great potential.

Here you can find the proof that i am a stakeholder, you can check my name on the list too.

Thank you!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news my friend : Not Claiming NEMStake, Why It Is No Longer Possible and the History of the Process

It’s really starting to sound to me like a class action lawsuit would be appropriate for stakeholders who did not receive NEM.

There were many opportunities available for people to claim their NEM. They were posted for all to see on the Bitcoin forums and on the NEM forums with deadlines. The people who were serious about NEM and thought it had potential kept abreast with regular updates, and claimed their XEM on time before deadlines. There was a disclaimer or similar during the initial offering and early stages that there is no guarantee that you’d get a return on your investment. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but you’d just have to accept it and move on.

I will also join this class action lawsuit

Are you trying to pick a fight with All NEMber?:punch:
You’re going to have to face the music.

You should join a few sessions with psychologist
(https://www.google.sk/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/what-would-aristotle-do/201207/stop-playing-the-blame-game%3Famp)

lol, on what grounds? Good luck in finding evidence to back your case.

lol, on what grounds? Good luck finding evidence to support your case.

Dear Judge, I have a bitcoinpay screenshot that proves… hu? :stuck_out_tongue:

At the time of the first thread sending BTC or NXT was considered a donation and a call for participation. It was not ever billed or sold as an ICO. Some were even given free stakes just for participating. The key part was the participation, not the donation. And that donation guaranteed you a coupon. But that coupon also had an expiration date which is long past due.

There was also a disclaimer when UtopianFuture started the fundraising:

Disclaimer:

• While we are committed to the idea of " Completely Fair Distribution - Equal Shares for ALL "; the fund raising terms are subject to changes upon the discretion of the development team.
  • There is no refund. Nothing comes out of NEM’s receiving addresses until the genesis block is launched. We are committed to move the project forward. However, in the unlikely event that the project disintegrates and no one picks it up, the remaining development fund will be sent to a charity of the community’s choice.
  • No contractual promise is made to anyone.
  • Be patient
3 Likes

please email me at leafs1980@hotmial.com, i would like to talk to you about the situation