Japanese NEM Culture and Activity

This project has received a grant from Gifu Prefecture. In the provinces, blockchains are still received fresh, and it is considered that the application amount was small.

I grant is I get from [distribution revolution] Prefecture [mosaic application]

1 Like

ICYMI: Among the many blockchains, Minna Denryoku used NEM’s public blockchain to realize this system.
Use mosaic function to issue tokens. As for the reason for choosing NEM, Mr. Miyake cited three points: “speed,” “transaction cost,” and “being public.”
He says, "Ethereum uses a lot of energy for mining, so it is not suitable for RE 100 purpose and its speed is slow.
With ENECTION 2.0, real time is not required but some speed is necessary.
For the NEM, I also concluded that the PoI algorithm is also characteristic and good. "

2 Likes

NEM jersey. It’s cool!

4 Likes

Kindai University and Opening Line hold blockchain research project. This project aims to develop some product using NEM(Catapult).

https://search.act.kindai.ac.jp/act_activity/projects/1129/

6 Likes

Hi there!
My daughter drew this picture and called it “New Japanese superhero who can fly to the moon”). I found it quite funny and decide to share with you.

10 Likes

If you know anyone who would like to be a Japanese Translator for the Foundation, please send them the information below:

2 Likes

FiFiC and Raccoon Wallet were exhibited at EXAKIDS.
EXAKIDS is an IT festival for families in Japan.

About a hundred families got FiFiC and/or Racoon Wallet. Then they joined the lottery. (This lottery could get gift cards, snacks, etc.)

They were enjoyed by these applications activity. Some of them
became interested in NEM blockchain :slight_smile:

Thank you.

8 Likes

Launched nemgraph, a photo submission service using NEM blockchain. Can be thrown by NEM-Proof of ownership and sales of usage rights are possible

4 Likes

Co-authored by engineers who are developing applications for practical use and hobbies using the next generation #NEM blockchain network software `` #Catapult ‘’ ahead of release in 2019 (Sooooon!)

3 Likes

for EC-CUBE4 soon!

EC-CUBE is the most popular e-commerce open source in Japan.
EC-CUBE was first distributed for free beginning in 2006. Since then it has become the largest open source shopping cart in Japan. Its ability to allow users to create custom sites by simply combining templates and plug-ins has resulted in over 1 million downloads

4 Likes

We were able to distribute 100 books safely.

2 Likes

Nemgraph flyer at a Japanese famous convenience store

1 Like

Necklace with nemgraph motif.

1 Like

A new wallet that allows you to quickly start and transfer money

Tipnem is scheduled to end due to custody restrictions. Finally, a design contest will be held.

1000 NEMber stories that create one Fushicho(phoenix)

4 Likes

6 Likes

Qiita Advent Calendar 2019 has started accepting!

1 Like

good bye Nemurin!

3 Likes

nemgraph new flyer

2 Likes