Misha Granin for Vice President (at least for a day, so we all can create NEM Foundation 2.0)

Please see and share this endorsement video from my old friend Sergey Sergienko (Crhonobank.io):

Thank you Sergey!

1 Like

I’ve published Russian translation of NEM FOUNDATION EGM VOTING GUIDE

Русский перевод руководства по голосованию https://link.medium.com/6GDCarwCxS

I’ve published interview originally recorded for LatiNEM.

Please share my interview in all NEM Telegram chats:

I’ve published

I’d like to add transcript and subtitles in more languages. Can anyone proofread this Japanese translation?

こんにちはLatiNEMチャンネルにいらっしゃいました。

私はMisha Graninと私は約2年の間NEMと一緒に働いています
そして、私は開発に集中してNEMを改善するつもりです。
これが私たちが最も欠けているものです。
私たちがすぐに提供できるものはたくさんありますが、現在提供しているものがほとんどないので、このギャップを埋めるために、開発をスピードアップし、最高の才能を獲得し、オープンソースコミュニティー全体を獲得する必要があります。

NEMエコシステムを拡大し、Catapultが市場のナンバーワン技術であることを確認します。
当初、nemは地域に多くの独立性を与えていましたが、今や私たちはそれがグローバルな組織とグローバルな管理の欠如につながっていることがわかります。だから今、すべてのことが財団によって一元的に管理されているときに、一貫した戦略を立て、グローバルな執行レベルを確立することに焦点を当てる時が来ました。

私たちは分散プラットフォームですが、成功するためには各地域で一貫した行動が必要です。

だから、私が働いている他の組織でこのような課題を解決した私の経験が、NEMの成功を達成するのに役立つだろうと確信しています。

そしてラテンアメリカ地域については、ラテンアメリカが最大の課題を解決したので、あなたは本当にラッキーだと思います。
それは非常に多くのドアを開いており、それはブロックチェーンセンターの開発、多くの会合が起こっている、本当に良い牽引と本当に良いリードの流れ。

だから今私たちがしなければならないのは、ラテンアメリカに最高の素材を提供することです。私たちが他の地域と共有できる最も成功したこと、そして最も重要なのはNEM財団の直接サポートです。

What another interesting person said - #chonobank

1 Like

I’ve done my best to inspire best people I know and people @Xpedite suggested to initiate POI vote and didn’t have choice as no one did it. I’ve initiated it. Details in quote from my reply to his original post:

1 Like

Probably chat is better for opened brainstorming so feel free to join us on Telegram. Please join our chat https://t.me/NF2_0

I am not sure if someone is playing of spamming voting polls but it’s another reason for us to start doing something about it

Those 3 new polls in the top of the list could be easily created on Testnet, they seem to be pure testing.

Hello newbie. Where were you last year?

What about the ZEUS ecxchange you were setting up months ago, is it working?

4 Likes

Misha, I think you could actually mention some of the work which kept you busy and not too active in the NEM community in the past months.
Tongokongo is right; you had been rather invisible to the community in the past months. Anyhow, don’t take me wrong - I’m happy to see your comeback to the public community :slightly_smiling_face:

@tongokongo
IMHO given the only existing options Nelson/Misha… I would prefer you not to pick to much on Misha :slight_smile: … Disclaimer: Misha is my friend.
Nelson had always mentioned that he’s just a soldier following commands from above and he’s not up for anything political. Which makes me wonder who’s soldier he could be now, being put into the VP position candidacy.

1 Like

I would also like to receive an answer to this question.
granin And why was your friend Denis Druzhkov fired from ZEUS?
P.S : “With whom you visited Latin America”

1 Like

So many new accounts here lol. Welcome, anonymous newbie @lady_in_dreams

@r3n3 sorry, but it appeared those topics were known only to the current Foundation members.
And we both know I am a No-One in NEM. It’s hard to judge the bigger picture without knowing all the details.

Hi Tony, I watch your videos, you make a great contribution to NEM :blush:

1 Like

Hi Misha, I don’t know you personally, but We talked briefly in some NF channels before you were “removed” in February, I remembered listen to different Nem Foundation Employees about your unprofessional behaviour, but because I don’t know you I can’t judge. As a Council candidate and if I have to work with you, I would like to know with who I have to deal.

Can you list which of this 100 projects you were involved and where are they now?
Can you explain some concerns of community members who were banned in NEM red for asking about your relation with Petro?
Can you share your CV or Linkedin publicily?
Can you explain your contradiction in the interview endorsing Jaguar critics about NF wasting time and money travelling when you did the same at the time?
Are you going to accept the NF poll or the Community poll?
Thanks

1 Like

the core devs + the team + the community

Nice to see you here! So many new people are joining!

To make sure that you are not a Troll pretending to be a beautiful girl. What’s your name on Telegram? I think I met you on NEMred on Telegram right?

Hi Trikar.
You have raised interesting question I thought about as well.

Misha several times mentioned about his famous design studio and some global projects, like in first message of the thread:

“Since 1998 I built design studio and several other related businesses that became world leaders in areas like UX design and cryptographic software protection”

I wondered what kind of studio and projects he talks about, but never names them.

From his profile in linkendin we learn that the company is called Softidentity
http://www.softidentity.com/home.php
All site metrics show that it has been dead for several years, and maybe more.

Match Misha and the company and get information from open sources:
https://zachestnyibiznes.ru/company/ul/1083812001371_3812102587_OOO-SOFTAYDENTITI

From the data it follows that Misha’s company on simplified tax system and has existed since 2008, and not 1998, as Misha said and it looks like his all world projects is not true.

We look further and we notice court cases on taxes.

We go to the website of Federal Bailiff Service, look for the name of the company and find that Misha is many times tax evader. The number of court cases has increased from 2016: https://bit.ly/2SFyHL6
FSSPRUS.RU.pdf (913.8 KB)

If you look even deeper, the court decisions were not executed, because Misha is hiding and simply cannot be found for collection.

So I add my voice to your and wanna to see:
1. The list of over 100 projects
2. The list of businesses that became world leaders in areas like UX design and cryptographic software protection.
3. Why does Misha not pay the taxes of his company and why the bailiffs cannot find Misha and execute court decisions.

P.S. Wanna notice that all the infromation above is from open data source. It took 15 min for finding and everyone can check it.

2 Likes

Yes! I PM’d you. Happy to squeeze your brain and expertise, Misha.

LuxTag has a Catapult private chain network in production already, run half in the cloud and half on physical machines. We’re working out the anchoring CATAPULT-PRIVATE to NEM-PUBLIC at this moment.

Denis wanted to get ZEUS tech to KASE (Kazakhstan Stock Exchange) and IFCA (International Financial Center Astana). I was in Kazachstan with Denis and Misha when they introduced ZEUS & NEM there.
Misha was the person who brought NEM into the picture and convinced ZEUS to do the intended projects for KASE and IFCA using the NEM blockchain.

The trips were not paid for by NEM, but in particular that one Kazachstan trip was paid half by LuxTag and half by ZEUS if I remember correctly.
Besides KZ, I know of other businesses and trips of Misha promoting NEM in Cyprus, HK, China, Germany; and projects like mine (LuxTag) were sponsoring Mishas travel expenses.

There was more info on ZEUS published here, too @lady_in_dreams