NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

Hmm…maybe because my isp changes my IP address each time I restart the router, so sometimes I have different IP addresses? That’s all I can think of. I’ve only ever used google chrome on my iPad to do it.

I use my home wifi but when out and about I use my cell data IP.

My address is : NB7OYX2NG7KJFORMBFPJRX6QJFVVZEB5BYRV3SNN

Look me up, you’ll see I’m legit

I changed my xem address on the nem faucet and I erased the cookies and now it won’t let me use the faucet. I didn’t change devices I’m only using one address, there should be no problems. Please help

Please Report at NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

2 Likes

@mizunashi hello. This thread is NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN! Isn’t it? Sorry, I know you’re trying to help. This confuses me.

My posts and posts one more higher were moved by administrators from different places.
I am not the one who made a post here.

Originally located place: Cookie problems please help!

@myc, @Psyder, @EpsVictor
I’m sorry for waiting for a long time, you can withdraw now. :grinning:
Please withdraw in a few days.

@Stugots NB7OYX2NG7KJFORMBFPJRX6QJFVVZEB5BYRV3SNN
@CupOJoe NC6BTXROEOJS6O6J2LKXXBFN5CUHAMMXDXODCDW6
I will check your access, please wait. :sweat:

@Dragon3766
You cannot change your Address, this is because all your access data bind to the Address.
I’m sorry for inconvenience, but please use same address. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Hello, @namuyan,

I deposited NEM to the NEM Mainnet Fauet by my mistake.
Date:2017-06-22 02:54:11 (JST)
Tx Hash: 80460c2e39258327e5559a9409c12fcf8ff5f44125833ceadeb11879a595acae

Please refer the followig link for Tx.
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/80460c2e39258327e5559a9409c12fcf8ff5f44125833ceadeb11879a595acae

Could you kindly refund it to me?
You can subtract Tx fee from my wrong deposit.

I will donate a little bit of XEM to the Faucet after the refund.
I’m sorry for taking your time for me.
I hope you’ll give me excellent reply.

BR,

2 Likes

Is the crazy donation yours?
OK, I send PM and do it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello Namuyan
I was trying to sign up at ( http://namuyan.dip.jp/nem/mainnet_nodb/register.php ) But it when I entered my XEM wallet address from my Bittrex it gives this error

please help me i want to participate in Fucet to earn XEM from where should i get the address which supported here …??

Thanks in advance :wink:

how to solve double cookie? i always encountering this problem. i lost almost 50xem in my winning in the faucet. :sob:

It is amazing to be able to track and solve all this.:open_mouth:

@Stugots, @CupOJoe
I checked, you earn some ban score.
Please remove cookie and recreate account with same address.

@asifbabbar
Please read description.of Faucet. :sweat_smile:

@namuyan I’m sorry to hear that :fearful: what did I do wrong to earn a ban score? All I do is refresh the page a few times each day, do the captcha and click NEM! I think I did exactly what I’m supposed to do, so if I delete cookies and start again ill lose 2 weeks of clicking, and 50nem and probably 2 weeks later, I try to withdraw again it will say the same thing.

@namuyan careful, your faucet may be hacked. 2017-06-22 02:54:11 someone has donate faucet 75767.484425 XEM.
transferlink
He is so kind to everybody. It’s a large amount of money.
I don’t believe we can withdraw nearly 70000 XEM in four days’ time. LOL. So please check if somebody is cheating.

Thank you for kindness. :grinning:
The big donator failed to donate big amount.
However, I was asked for refund by @Luqina and firmly checked him, recipient, sender and existence.
I find no problem and refund him, don’t warry :blush:

Hi, Thank you for your work. I got the 2nd prize :slight_smile:

Yes but good luck trying to withdraw it. I got the second prize and third prize and they say I cheated somehow

I withdrew the XEM without any issues, I don’t know why it was not working for you, sorry to hear that…

Hello,

I used the my exchanger address to claim on the faucet, instead of the one in my wallet. I already claimed
Your balance
0.026 XEM
1 KANCOLLE.MOGAMI:MOGAMIN

But when the time reaches I will not be able to get it, since I used the exchanger adress
Is there a way, to send my claims to nano wallet address? Or do I need to start claiming with the right address and if so, will I be blocked from the faucet, for claiming with another address?