NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

Thank you for report.
I fixed now.

2 Likes

My nem address is NBRDGY-VJUEKJ-EOUQGQ-EDOH47-OM2VED-VZBY3V-SNZE

I had 10 nem built up

I switched Internet Provider (& therefore IP) & can no longer access your site (I get: "Access forbidden!

You don’t have permission to access the requested directory. There is either no index document or the directory is read-protected.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 403
Apache/2.4.7 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e PHP/5.5.6 mod_perl/2.0.8-dev Perl/v5.16.3")

Hello my wallet address is NBXURQVAKJ5DJENUZQQYE745EANYXBFLJEB7QWGZ. . The withdrawl all button is grayed out on the withdrawl page. If I have too many mosaics to withdraw please deposit some mosaics into the faucet. Thank you very much

I would like to know if there is a problem with the xem faucet the withdrawl all button on the withdraw page is not active . I have 75 xem there.

Can’t you just read the messages above yours ? It’s already been said many times: withdrawal are suspended until spammer account issue is solved.

1 Like

:warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:

:warning:  PSA REGARDING WITHDRAWAL (GRAYED OUT BUTTON)   :warning:

:warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:

The faucet operator has disabled the option to withdraw due to a vast amount of spam accounts created on the faucet. Due to this abuse/exploit, the withdraw option has been disabled indefinitely until the admin can successfully filter out all the spam accounts manually. No ETA has been given when the option to withdraw will be enabled again. The only people you should thank for that are those who decide to abuse the system.

The withdraw issue is well-known and @Namuyan (faucet admin) is fully aware of the situation. Please stop flooding this forum asking why or stating that you are unable to withdraw.

My cookie was lost on my current machine. I had to restore my cookie from an older machine.
My balance is much lower as I think the cookie has payout information included.

I had over 50 NEM.

My old balance was 12 NEM.

I was expecting that the old cookie would identify my actual account balance.

Here is what I see now which is far below what I had.

Your balance is

12.074 XEM
1 ECOBIT:ECO
2 SETAGAYA:GURUKOSAMIN
50 AITSU:TOKEN
3 KUNG-FUNG:COIN
3 YUKARIN:SUKI
7.8 AQUALIFE:AQUALIFECOIN
Payout address is
NABFVJH6PJGXRIT5ZREZWGARRBHBO5HKFQWQNLZD

Is there a way to get my correct Balance to show?

I know the withdraw is disabled. I still play in hopes that this will be resolved someday soon.

Thanks!

Is fauset not accepting new users? If so, when it will be?

My cookie is gone again!
Is this intentional?
Are you trying to close this faucet?
Couldn’t you at least let us take our payouts before shutting it down?

@wackerman : You could try to be less condescending and appreciate the work done on this faucet !
This is provided as is, totally free, and without any guarantee. Nobody owes you anything.
If you can’t manage your cookies this is solely your fault.
I’ve been using this faucet since early 2017 and never had a single issue.

You can use extensions or manually backup your cookies so that you will not have issues.

On a side note: I found that withdraw button works again (not greyed anymore) ! Thanks @namuyan !
But I got a php error “withdraw.php function has error. Tly after.”

@tiliarou
You misread my tone. I was asking an honest question.
I never had a problem with my cookie being removed for months and it has disappeared twice in the past few weeks. If I was trying to close the faucet, I would force all cookies to expire. So I thought it was a fair question.

To backup up this sites cookie you would need to do it after every claim as it appears your balance is tied to the cookie value. If you look at my previous post, My back up’d cookie is about 38 NEM less than what my actual balance was prior to my last backup a few months ago.

I am excited to see that the Withdraw option is making progress.

Does anyone know if there is a way to restore your actual balance from an older copy of your cookie?

Thanks!

My bad then. Was just tired reading mostly complaint that withdraw is not possible…

I’m using a chrome app (called “Cookies”) to backup and encrypt my cookies. I guess there are apps/extensions than can do it for you automatically at a certain time so that you wouldn’t bother losing them ?
I guess once a day is enough, unless you are super lucky and win 1st prize then I would backup instantly…
Never got a single loss in 1 year, strange that the cookies would disappear sometimes.
I don’t see why he would need to force cookie expiration to close the faucet, he could just close the page or add an htpassword.

Dear namuyan,

Thank you for your helping me.

I know you are very busy and I am sure you going to or already fix the login problem for me… :joy::joy:

However, I still can not login the faucet. I remember I delete my cookie by accident and it will not coming back to me anymore. :joy::joy: ( I feel so stupid right now…lol )

Still want to thank you for your help and fix all the problem for me and other members too. i think i have 50 NEM in my account (wallet), is ok if i can not login anymore. I just want to thank you for your great job in here. i will come back time to time and see… if i have luck to get some more NEM. :wink::wink: thank you again!!

Thank you so much for putting this up!

@namuyan様

今年の1月からfaucetさせて頂いております。

やっと10nem以上が貯まったのですが、
上の方と同じく、withdraw allに進むと
"withdraw.php function has error. Try after"と表示されてしまいます。

対応策等はございますでしょうか?

同じ問題を抱えている方がいれば
その方々も見やすいように、英語返信でも問題ございません!

from Chanail1588

Hi Namuyan,
on NEM Mainnet Faucet site it is written that no new user accepted so far, when it will be possible to join Faucet, if you planning to re-open it, I’d like to join. Thanks

Hi, I lost 48 nem that I was collecting over a year and today I accidentaly delete the cookie, Is there a way to recover the nem or cookies?

If you never backed up your cookies or your HDD (cookies folder), then the only answer is “NO”. Consider your NEM lost even though it isn’t really lost since the balance is still in the faucet.

Is the withdrawal open again?

What’s this new line mean on my page? The part where it says Flags A, B, C ??

Your balance is

14.168 XEM
10 KUNG-FUNG:COIN
2 ECOBIT:ECO
4 YUKARIN:SUKI
60 AITSU:TOKEN
6 SETAGAYA:GURUKOSAMIN
3 MESSAGECOIN:OHAYOU
Payout address is

creation time is
2017-08-14

You played 739 times !

flags A=1, B=, C=1, D=

Withdraw is not enabled.

I’ve also noticed the additional flag line but have no idea about its purpose :slight_smile: