NEM Supernode Rewards Program

Might be due to moving the server. Round 3216 looks good.

Ok! thank you @BloodyRookie ! the most awesome support i’ve ever worked with!

really appreciate!

Hello @BloodyRookie

So, the filesystem on the SP (https://supernodes.nem.io/details/605) got filled, then the chain was out of sync.

Yesterday I erased logs, and restarted everything, now the chain sync seems running ok but the report still shows the chain at height 1535672, but from a nanowallet I can see it at 1543547.

Can you please help me out, thanks.

Probably old test data. Let’s wait a bit.

1 Like

hi,
nis wont start, something is wrong with java package, errors say:

Error: Could not find or load main class org.nem.deploy.CommonStarter
./nisStart.sh: line 5: cd: OLDPWD not set

and the nis log, says this:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Request cannot be executed; I/O reactor status: STOPPED

i have no idea what these errors mean. Thanks.

Something wrong with your folder structure? Or any jar missing?

we managed to get CommonStarter running again. still Tests failed of last 12 h. Node Name is Nemster

Last round was ok and next round will be ok too.

again chain part failed test. SN name is nemster. I have just checked and both java processes are up. This seems to be more often the case recently. Do you have an idea what the reason is and how to stabilize?

the public ip site doesnt load, but both java processes are up.

http://46.252.24.18:7890/node/extended-info

thanks

Even though i might already have asked, how much RAM do you give to NIS?

1-07:22:52 java -Xms1408M -Xmx1408M -cp .:package/nis:package/nis/:package/libs/ org.nem.deploy.CommonStarter

00:04:45 java -Xms128M -Xmx128M -cp .:servant/jars/* org.nem.rewards.servant.NodeRewardsServant

So it is a 2GB node?

Cloudlevel I have booked is 4gb, 2cpu. I have configured according to debian tutorial. Should I change anything?

With 4GB change the NIS settings to -Xms2500M -Xmx2500M.

Hi, @BloodyRookie

Previously, NIS memory recommended 2800M, why did you decide to make it to 2500M?

Thanks.

At least on some on my nodes it seems that 2800M can run into out of memory problems, i am not sure what the cpondition is. Therefore i recommend 2500M, that is enough for NIS right now.

1 Like

OK! Thank you for the information!

I changed SuperNode NEM account wallet Address to new one.
Could you tell me how to Deactivate #217 UNIY.

Do you only want me to deactivate your supernode?
Or are you still running the supernode with changed data?

I’m still running the supernode with same IP address and different aliase and key.
I send enroll message from new wallet but not listed yet.