NEM Supernode Rewards Program

• Apart from the account password, can this account be multisig?

I recall seen questions below but can’t find it again

• Can the bond amount of 3M transfer out after fully vested above 3M?
  • What happen if amount in the main account become lower than 3M?

@pheromone:
The main account can be multisig, no problem.
The main account should always hold at least 3M xem (no matter if vested or unvested), if it goes below, the balance test will fail for the node.

Supernode bad nodes are SuperNEM1, NEVERMINED, orbedragones, Brains node, Ostro3, LongLifeNEM2, trapp, and SuperNEM1. If anybody has one of these nodes, please tell us and we can look at the logs and add you to the Supernode chat and possibly BR can go over the issues with you.

Is there any estimation when the testing phase is over and nodes will get rewarded?

@hardshot: not yet, i am still fixing bugs, sorry.

Hi I have one of the Supernode bad nodes.
All but balance are failing on the last rounds. It seemed to be working better at the beginning, when only two of the requirements failed.

Help appreciated

Not sure if it helps but PC is an i7 16gb ram, lots of hard drive space (ssd and ide) around 3tb

Broadband 200mbs so it should be fast enough

In the current round 250, only the bandwidth test will fail. I will upgrade the master today, maybe bug fixing will improve the selection for bandwidth test partners.

Ok I will take a look later

Thank you!

and servant is running and accessible through port 7880?

My node is the trapp. DSL 50mb, VM Ubuntu - 6GB ram. use no-ip, can be so?

ah so you are the one controlling the trapp node. Seems that either the servant is not running or is misconfigured. Can you please check on that?

Hi How do I check this? I have port forwarded 7880 and 7890 via my router.

I have noticed lots of ‘busy peer exceptions’ showing with the supernode servant

You can check t here - Port Checker

I passed all. Seems the bandwidth test is now working as intended. 7716 Kbit/s and 10500 Kbits/s

Thanks Using the Port Checker site, ports 7880/7990 are both open.
Recent node rewards tests are now all ticked as passed - bandwith showing as 9520kbits.
So hopefully everything is ok now :grinning:

i lowered the bandwidth requirements to 5Mbps since 10Mbps was too hard to accomplish for many nodes.

Yeah that seems more realistic. Just to clarify, my actual upload speed (speedtest.net) is 14Mbps and reporting between 7 and 9 in the tests, but I dont care once I am passing. When can I expect my rewards to pour in :slight_smile:

Not clear yet when it will start. Still fixing things. New servant version will be out soon.

BloodyRookie, I’m looking @ the bandwith requirement.
My internet connection is a new and relatively fast VDSL2 subscription. The ISP mentions these specs:
Download max 30 Mbps
Upload max 4 Mbps

I measured the actual performance with a reliable speedtest and got this result:

Based on the description of the bandwidth test, you measure the Upload speed of a node, which is lower than download speed for most internet connections.

In my case, and probably also for a lot of others with a VDSL2 connection or similar, a bandwidth requirement of 3Mbps would be more realistic.

Thanks in advance,
garp