NEM (XEM) Price Charts

XEMBTC is in the capitulation phase of the bubble cycle!

Smash the :heart: button if you agree with my analysis!

images (2)

2 Likes

I mean absolute top, now is even hard to estimate if 58k is top of wave 3rd of highest tier or some inner wave in that 3rd. Building some wave much above 62k will give an answer, below that means further correction period after 21.02 top.

2 Likes

Nobody knows where is absolute top. Peoples are mad, and they are able to do crazy things couse money. Most of them will buy when its to late. 1M pert btc is still actual. BTC have possibilities been most valued “company” in world. I think Walmart is still first or Amazon i dont remember. I know that Saudi Arabia oil has around 10T cap. Trading is simply money wars only. U must have big money bag if u want to move with market. As little fish must predicted this moves. I Remember when i start trading after years on demo. It was the times when you can trade with leverage around 1:500. It isnt problem to income k during minutes with few $

2 Likes

If you think XEM will pump tomorrow during Symbol Launch, smash the :heart: button! :rocket::waning_gibbous_moon:

I still feel that attack above 58k is a trap, only my personal feeling. Maybe will go away if i will see 70k mark.

Charts still shows pure uptrend with no signs of reversal.

Time has come to start pumping XEM again!

Good news from the NEM team!

I can’t wait to trade XYM right after Symbol Launch tomorrow! I hope there will be huge volatility for all of us to make huge profits! But also we should consider huge loses! I’m ready to trade!

I’m guessing there will be two pump waves on XYM prices. The first one will happen tomorrow with XYM opening for trading on several exchanges right after Symbol Launch. And the second pump wave will happen when binance lists XYM for trading at about a month from now!

Smash the :heart:button if agree with my guess!

1 Like

Your pushing is getting really annoying. This is a forum and not a place for your ad’s. Good for you that you have strategy and I hope it’s going to work out for you. Your strategy will likely fulfill your gaming computer wish, but not the mansion dream IMHO.
NEM is an enabling platform for different use cases: Symbol for enterprise purpose, high-secure and for regulated areas.
XEM is not as new from a technology perspective, but rock-solid and extremely promising - especially because of the open source foundation.
I support XEM and XYM not just for profit, but trying to make difference in every sense and therefore fully backing NEM

8 Likes

1_it goes down then goes up
2_si alza e poi si abbassa
3_ …

It’s a technology and it’s also an investment. This forum post is for XEM price and people who want to profit from it.

Correct. And it’s def not for Ad’s…
Just count the repetitions of your post.

4 Likes

It’s hype not ads

NEM is a gem in the blockchain world
Therefore there’s only one suitable strategy:
DIAMOND HANDS for XEM and XYM
:wink:

5 Likes

Here are XYM price milestones: March 2021 :rocket: :waning_gibbous_moon:

• $0.1
  • $0.2
  • $0.3
  • $0.4
  • $0.5
  • $0.6
  • $0.7
  • $0.8
  • $0.9
  • $1

why is it said that xym will replace xem?

I think XYM is built to replace XEM because XYM provides the same services that XEM provides, such as mosaics, namespaces, multisig etc. XYM might now offer a couple of improvements in tokenomics. But mainly the fact XYM is written in C++, as opposed to XEM written in Java, makes a big difference because the majority of cryptocurrencies are written in C++ like bitcoin etc. C++ will make coding Symbol more dynamic.

Short-term I think XEM and XYM will be very volatile with both maybe pumping and dumping. But long term XEM price will slowly fade away, towards 0. XEM hodlers will eventually move their stakes to XYM.

1 Like

From what I searched I could not find any statement from NEM stating that XEM will be replaced by XYM, they just say that XYM is a better technology with overall better performance. Both projects will continue to exist. XEM will go open project and has the advantage of being older and has more options from an integration point of view, it also has an already established market. It is a good solution for any industry and XEM has already ongoing projects in various fields.
XEM has just dropped to the price from it’s pre final stress test announcement, which started all this hype for the snapshot which now is backfiring on social media. We are now cleared of all the people who went in for a easy buck and XEM will continue it’s growth. In one month all this won’t ever matter and the price will easily recover considering the current market.

2 Likes

NEM didn’t state XEM will replace XYM, but you can imply it will be replaced. If you watch the video “The Future of NEM NIS1” (below), the only focus and big announcement on the future of XEM is to make it open source.

It does not imply anything. There are thousands of crypto’s out there, this will be 2 of those thousands. Both of them will acquire in time it’s own investors and they will have their own market. XEM will be NEM’s opensource solution and XYM the paid one. They will have their own projects and will have different growth.

2 Likes