NEM (XEM) Price Charts

But it’s OK to halt deposits/withdrawals/trading prior and after the snapshot.

2 days earlier?
And to have a fake price at your site 10-15 cents below market price?

From what I saw Zaif halted deposits/withdrawals, but not trading. This affected XEM price internally in the exchange. That’s their problem. Now I would like to see proof that Zaif bought or sold XEM on binance to profit from halting deposits/withdrawals in their exchange

Not possible to see proof .
They or whoever dropped the price while all the others prepering from price to rise at least till snapshot, they are professional…know how to hide…

2 Likes

What other cryptocurrencies are part of your investment portfolio? Let me know in the comments below!

Devs dumping shit on Bitrue, thats why XYM is delayed…

ahahahahah with so low volume, beside that i see now 1.19 XRP for 1 XYM, no dumping

1 Like

With 300k XYM volume that is mostly fake anyways? :rofl:

NEM devs are rich mofos they dont care for scraps.

Breaking news! Symbol Launch has been delayed to March 22!

so the launch? 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1…10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1…10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1…10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1…10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

source?

Just kidding :joy: :rofl:

i knew it :smiley:

1 Like

Almost sold my XYM :rofl:

1 Like

let’s do as FLR which has not yet come out and I want to do another airdrop already

1 Like

At least now we know what they are planning to do with XYM. Pump it for a time which will be 2-3 or 5 years and then instant dump without warning. I will try to get out with profit and then they do what they want.now i know which the good projects are…

FLR has x10 from first Day. If XYM do the same Will BE awesome!

1 Like

adults have news of xym?

adults yes, kids not :laughing: