NEM (XEM) Price Charts

Yes not working

1 Like

Explorer.nemtool.com same

1 Like

bad for transparency, hope for technical reasons only

XYM price chart will be finally at the beginning free from resistances and supports. That will be wild ride :wink:

1 Like

This is gonna be wild! It will give whales and some lucky ones a chance to become millionaires! And also it will wipe out a lot of people’s money!

1 Like

Do You remember when shorting of BTC was enabled? In december 2017?
And ATH was also there.

When shorting on Binance was enabled, and when 86cents in XEMUSD was made?

:smiley:

Just my imagination…

Shorting enabling and using it is a play of whales (with leverage up to x25) or psychopats (or psychopatic whales)

Shorting of XYM will be enabled at start? I dont think so, and even if it will be, at the beginning is too risky even for a whale.

2 Likes

Good news!

1 Like

Has anyone else started getting a mosaic called “fu * k_this_shitcoin_to_the_ground”? I received it for all 3 wallets, and from the same address (ends with “-FU * K”) as in 2017, immediately after the theft on coinchek. I have imagination too that someone seriously wishes evil to NEM, and doing everything possible to blow the project’s reputation

1 Like

I have it on my tab. I haven’t closed it but the countdown timer is still running.

9 HR 42 MIN LEFT

shorts will get liquidated last hour before snapshot. HARD CORE short BLOOD BATH
which will cause a domino up to the snap shot. Probably $2-3
Got my popcorn to see them get REKT like GME shorts

2 Likes

ahhahahahha ))

Do anyone know when the last exchange suspends?

That is from Pontifier, he neglected to redemn his XEMs stack in the timeline given and after he saw growing XEM he made this kind of FUD. His curse looks to be working somewhat, i hope that XYM will not inherit this curse consequenses.

2 Likes

Ouch thanks for that info :smiley:

Ouch thanks for that info :smiley: Did not know so important thing. That will be test if the meaningful shorts were taken by whale or he only made a bluff with Zaif.

If these whale really wanted to short wouldn’t he wait for NEM to rise more. Why short it when it didn’t even achieved it’s potential? The ATH was in 03.03 they could’ve waited at least a couple of days more and if they started selling afterwards the crash would’ve been bigger. I just see that we are forced to enter a bear market for the sake of volatility so that NEM doesn’t come crashing down as we are currently expecting after the snapshot.

maybe because he saw that there is no power to continue upmove, and knew about planned Zaif manipulation. I have account on Zaif and was no info (in english, i dont know nothing about japanese info) that suspension of deposits and withdrawals is planned. It was Ninja attack :wink:

4 213 574 730

optin amount still growing fast, but 30 598 accounts is also growing fast number, so many people opting in or… group of whales make multiaccounts?

Correct me if I’m wrong but when ATH happened NEM was ready to burst out. Am I wrong? It was going to 1$ and it wouldn’t have stopped there. After the snapshot NEM would have dropped massively because of the artificial pump and afterwards reaching the previous ATH would have been really hard. For short term, yes, NEM would have made some people a lot of money, but on long term it would’ve been bad for NEM as a whole. Breaking the current ATH is more probable now after the snapshot than it would’ve been if NEM had the rise we wanted.

Yes, slow access. Can also try explorer.nemtool
Com, but that is also slow. Maybe can check in your own wallet for block height. Also NEM Blockchain Explorer v3

1 Like

what this f*ck mosaic i just received from pontifier in my wallet means?