Please help recover lost xem

Hi

I have send my XEM to the account adress that is listed in my nanoWalet under delegated accounts under remote account.

Can I get them back to my walet?

thanks

hello,

in that section you can also display the delegated private key. get that key, then sign out, create a private key wallet with the copied key, new password and name.
now you should be able to login to your delegated account. then send back the money to your normal account.

DeligateAccount (RemoteAccount) becomes “Remote” if you set Deligete to Active at least once.
However, if you have never set Deligate account Active, remittance is possible.(In that case, the status of the Deligete account is not “REMOTE”.)

In NanoWallet, if the status of the remittance destination address is “REMOTE”, NIS rejects the transfer transaction. NanoWallet shows such a display.

Perhaps your DeligateAccout (RemoteAccount) was not “REMOTE”. The solution will resolve with @gevs’ answer.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. That solved the problem. :slight_smile:

Another question.

Will I be able to use this delegated account for harvesting when I reach 10.000 xem vested banance, although I have made that first accidental transaction to it?

Hello!

glad your problem has been solved.

Will I be able to use this delegated account for harvesting when I reach 10.000 xem vested banance, although I have made that first accidental transaction to it?

Yes, but please do not let the money on there :stuck_out_tongue: When it is transferred back to your normal account there is 2 things you have to do:

• Activate delegated harvesting: Services > Manage delegated account > submit left side form with “ACTIVATE” selected. Then wait for 6 hours for the activation.
  • After the 6 hours and when 10000 XEM is vested, Back to the same page but this time check out the right side form, you will have to choose a Node for your delegated harvesting. When you have selected a node, and it has a free slot for you, you will be able to hit the “Play” button and that’s when you start harvesting.

i want to know is your problem was fixed.

I sent some XEM from NanoWallet to Poloniex Waller but i did not write the message. is there any way i can recover my funds ?
This is the description of the transaction

Sure, you have to contact the Poloniex support, show them the transaction and explain what happened.

Hey guys,

unfortunately I send my NEMs to a wrong address. Instead of ND3PNK-47LWQP-UA2Y52-ILJ2RI-BLV5FI-Q6ZP***6A***-PQ2Q I send the NEMs to ND3PNK-47LWQP-UA2Y52-ILJ2RI-BLV5FI-Q6ZP***A6***-PQ2Q

Is there any chance to recover my NEMs?

There is no way to reverse a confirmed transaction.

add.
If the address remittered by mistake is the address being used, there is room for negotiation, but unused address is impossible.

That is not possible, there is a checksum in the address. The former address (the one you wanted to send to) is valid, the latter is not. So I think there was not any valid transaction and nothing was sent.

2 Likes

Hi guys,

about 12 hours ago I was doing an exchange of my NEM to ETH on Changelly. Coin haven’t been exchanged neither came back to my wallet. The transaction seems to be locked or something, have a locker sign under my transaction in blockchain.

Not sure what information you need to explore it:

tx hash: e6997f310e8f9e909f44ca34cd5eef18533e542a4c3014f8fe015aa92ed45e46,

Block:

Could you please help me to unblock the transaction?

Thanks.
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/e6997f310e8f9e909f44ca34cd5eef18533e542a4c3014f8fe015aa92ed45e46

The transaction is not locked, it just means that the message is encrypted. I guess that is also the reason why changelly is not processing that transaction.

Okay but I wasn’t encrypting the transaction but a mobile application did automatically, what happens now? Will I be refunded or it will be lost?

Thanks,

Contact them and show them the link to the transaction. Kindly ask them to send the xem back to the sending account.

Hi,

I made XEM deposit to my Bittrex wallet from Spectrocoin wallet with correct deposit message:

https://imgur.com/Cyf2Jza

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/57dd54a59c845f888de15bf00c189e5df0e1a444d7944077ffd25992f7c10dab

Deposit details:

https://imgur.com/E9jNZVO

Deposit was completed on my end with correct details.
Still - the amount is not deposited in my wallet in Bittrex.
Bittrex is ignoring support tickets. Support is asking for Spectrocoin wallet passwords, asking to purchase prepaid gift cards or make Western Union deposit to “unfreeze” the account - it’s a complete scam. Lots of people are being scammed:
https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.net/en/bittrex-com/

Also lots of similar feedback/problems with Bittrex here:

Is it possible to reverse the payment or recover or what can be done?

Thank you.

@netholics
As I have written to you. Only way is contact with bittrex exchange support, provide transaction hash and ask for refund.

get more detail about [Sunrise Exchange][SPAM] online from its official website.