Please stop using brain wallet! and Refund to you

I think that there is no problem if you use strong passward.
This is basically a topic for those who do not understand the dangers of Brain Wallet.

Alright so I may continue using mine with no problem? as long as it’s extremely secure?

The simple wallet, when expressed in brain wallet, has the same strength as using a password like the one below.

6hhyK7k2b4dS.Vr$#6te~jfLFZXSL%/c7~v-6jb

Of course, it is a completely randomly generated character string.
I think that this should be considered as one criterion.

If you use brain wallet, it is safe to use stronger passwords.

However, since it is not an absolute one, please use it at your own discretion.
It can not be guaranteed.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for your quick response

1 Like

Hi. You locked my wallet NALSDA-2AU7H3-W7NFMM-5VHDAS-SVNL6D-KVFZXD-ZFDX .

I created new acc on simple wallet NDUY3H-VNMBKP-E2MKDF-N6O2HH-VWDPO6-O5TGPC-VQQA

How can send my xem?

I do not know whether you saw my message. Above

@1Vozduh1

Thank you for contacting us.
In order to make a refund, we perform personal authentication.
The contents will be sent separately, so please wait for a while now.

Thank you.

@1Vozduh1

Thank you very much for your cooperation in the certification work.
We will terminate refund work with the following transaction.

Lock Fund Transaction:
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/aggregate/9eac28e4a4db24fdf05b06678ccecaa44f8e1db27e181bcb368d1887ee9e8047

Refund Transaction:
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/multisig/51f7dad6beddc8388cbe54a5d273a45fa96e9cf3f94b43cea6509e2fed2c41af

Thanks

【important】

For private reasons, we can not correspond at the end of the year and the New Year.
29, December 23:00 (GMT+9) to 4, January 10:00 (GMT+9).

GMT has the following time.
29, December from 14:00 to 4, January 1:00

Humbly, thank you for your understanding.

Добрый день!!! Меня заблокировали !! По инструкции я создал простой кошелек.адрес простого кошелька : NDBAKI-4XFPTL-R4YRQR-6YIIPR-N3UUXN-G2G3F6-K2F3
адрес Brain wallet: NCDOAY-KUDDR3-OXN3PA-NRSRIQ-ZQX3EK-L44JHV-RBND

Прошу вас помочь мне .

Добрый день!! прошу вас помочь мне вернуть мои средства которые были переведены не мной на адрес: NARRW5-NLG5CY-HNSTTN-7VYUYP-TLXUW5-AC3MRT-2NOU Mon, 21 Aug 2017 .
По инструкции я создал простой кошелек ( адрес : NAXH7S76LG7XZRW2W4232ECH6655GAA6ETVS66Q7) и мой brain кошелек : NDYZGXJ5MRP3ZGFZ7T6J7PLUD4I7QZRSHBAC2LHG
Прошу вас вернуть мои средства в размере 223 xem со счета NARRW5-NLG5CY-HNSTTN-7VYUYP-TLXUW5-AC3MRT-2NOU, связи с взломом моего кошелька.

@Danat_Muratkhanov

Спасибо, что обратились к нам.
Я хотел бы подтвердить детали с этого момента и выполнить личную проверку.
Пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами отдельно, поэтому, пожалуйста, будьте терпеливы.
Благодарю вас.

Thank you for contacting us. I would like to confirm the details from now and perform personal verification work. Please contact us separately, so please be patient. Thank you.

@Danat_Muratkhanov

Вы знаете этот адрес?
NARRW5-NLG5CY-HNSTTN-7VYUYP-TLXUW5-AC3MRT-2NOU

Прежде чем отправить предупреждение (11 октября), средства перечисляются на указанный выше адрес. (21 августа)
Если это неизвестный адрес, он уже подходит для взлома.

Сообщение от меня состоит в том, чтобы предупредить вас, что этот адрес является уязвимым мозговым кошельком.

Do you know this address? NARRW5-NLG5CY-HNSTTN-7VYUYP-TLXUW5-AC3MRT-2NOU

Before I send a warning (Oct 11th), funds are being remitted to the above address. (Aug 21th)
If it is an unknown address, it already suits hacking damage.

The message from me is to warn you that this address is a vulnerable brain wallet.

нет это незнакомый адрес NARRW5-NLG5CY-HNSTTN-7VYUYP-TLXUW5-AC3MRT-2NOU
Я совершал только одну операцию по пополнению средств Fri, 18 Aug 2017 .
прошу вас помочь вернуть средств

Сообщение, которое я вам послал, использовал уязвимый кошелек, поэтому я просто попросил переработать кошелек.
Для получения дополнительной информации ссылка добавлена, чтобы прочитать начальную часть этой страницы.

У нас нет доступа к вашим средствам.
У вас были деньги, украденные взломом, прежде чем мы отправили предупреждение.

Это вопрос, чтобы сообщить в полицию и вернуть деньги от меня не может быть сделано.

The message I sent to you was using a vulnerable wallet, so I just asked to rework wallet. For details, a link is attached to read the beginning part of this page.

We do not have any access to your funds.
You had funds stolen by hacking before we sent a warning.

This is a matter to report to the police and refund the money from me can not be done.

Добрый день !!! касательно моего заблокированного аккаунта. Какие действия дальше мне нужно будет сделать.

I was very sorry. I have forgotten that the questioner is different.
I will withdraw the following reply.
I am terribly sorry.

Ваша учетная запись была взломана, и средства были украдены. Пожалуйста, продолжайте использовать новый простой кошелек, чтобы не стать такой ситуацией с этого момента.
Your account was hacked and funds were stolen. Please keep using new simple wallet so as not to become such a situation from now on.

Меня заблокировали !! По инструкции я создал простой кошелек.адрес простого кошелька : NDBAKI-4XFPTL-R4YRQR-6YIIPR-N3UUXN-G2G3F6-K2F3
адрес Brain wallet: NCDOAY-KUDDR3-OXN3PA-NRSRIQ-ZQX3EK-L44JHV-RBND

Прошу вас помочь мне .

Hello! My wallet was blocked and I received a message that I need to contact here.
I created a new wallet with address - NDBAKI-4XFPTL-R4YRQR-6YIIPR-N3UUXN-G2G3F6-K2F3
old address Brain wallet![baha|690x387]: NCDOAY-KUDDR3-OXN3PA-NRSRIQ-ZQX3EK-L44JHV-RBND
Please tell me what to do.
Thanks!

Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to confirm the details from now and perform personal verification work.
Since I will contact you separately from this message, please wait for a while.
Thank you.