Problem when make Withdraw from iPhone app

We can try it. Could you please send me an email address of yours, either here or via private message?
I’ll then send you an invitation for the recovery version of the app.

Could you please contact me on Telegram (@thomasoehri), so that i can guide you through all the necessary steps once i’ve sent you the recovery version invitation?

And keep in mind, don’t recover the backup just yet and don’t delete the app on your device. We first need to extract some important data from the app on your device.

@Dyon_Gosenshuis and @thomasoehri good luck

1 Like

Hi Thomas,

I contacted you on Telegram and send my emailadres!

Thanks!

Thanks for you help! hopefully it will work!

I’m trying to retrieve my private key by using “export account” in the Nem-app on my iPhone. The app asks to confirm to use application password. When I accept this, I get thrown out of the app. When I re-enter the app, nothing changed.

What can I do?

Kind regards,
Alrik

Have you tokens on this account or it’s empty?

It’s not empty

I’m not familiar with IOS but maybe try give nem wallet app all permisions. Maybe this is reason why app fail.
If this didnt work try create second wallet using nanowallet (desktop) and sending tokens from ios app to new wallet.

All permissions didn’t do the trick. I’ll try a second wallet.

Doesn’t work. New error in the app when I try to send new to new wallet: " Failure_signature_not_verifiable" :frowning:

I see more people seem to have this problem in the iPhone app. Think the tokens are lost? Very disturbing…

Yes. It looks like same problem as in Problem when make Withdraw from iPhone app
You can ask Dyon and Thomas if they managed to fix this.
As I understand you are sure you don’t do backup after wallet creation (there is message about this) ?

I don’t think I have a backup. Installing and depositing was so very easy that I payed to little attention to this kind of stuf. I hope maybe @thomasoehri can help me out?!

Can you contact me on Telegram (@thomasoehri) so we can try to find a solution?

1 Like

Im having the same problem here trying to withdrawal NEM from the phone app, "FAILURE_SIGNATURE_NOT_VERIFIABLE"
now i tried to enter my private key in the mobile wallet on my computer (chromebook) and it says i have zero xem

Could you please give your public address ?

NCZGOY-DERML2-IDMWHE-2FWP6D-WFCXSN-B256R-5XSD
thanks for the response

It looks like this address is not visible in blockchain (no transaction with this address was made).
You can search here http://explorer.ournem.com or here http://chain.nem.ninja

So is there like nothing i can do? I lose all of my money? I have the private key, it says i have it in my mobile wallet on my phone.

This could not be your address (NCZGOY-DERML2-IDMWHE-2FWP6D-WFCXSN-B256R-5XSD) because my wallet tells me this is invalid address. Did you copy paste?