Symbol (XYM) Price Charts

No. The NEM CEO speaks in an hour and Symbol launch has been delayed. The NEM team messed up big time by procrastinating on the Symbol launch.

New york time

Delayed ?

1 Like

I’m talking about delaying the Symbol launch. The event is running and I’m gonna watch it

XYM’s price is $0.56 on bitrue.com.

Latest update:

Waiting for the phone from whale hahahahah

My yesterdays joke may be a good conspiracy theory…

If this is artwork maybe you could sell it like NFT
and earn much more money than from trading! :wink:

1 Like

Got a word from a MEGA WHALE, they will be rebuying and pumping XEM until XYM gets listed on Binance, target $1.2 in the next 45 days then a short at around $1.18 with a sharp decline back to $0.48.

Whale has not so longterm plan, only one week, after that all will be dumped alongside with broad market and stocks.

1 Like

I also don’t believe it and I still think they will just dump everything, but he told me that they have tons of coins as well as strong support from hodlers, and they’re sure that increasing the price up to $0.75 won’t be any problem in a very short pump.

$0.375 → $0.46 > $0.41 > $0.49 > $0.44 > $0.49 > $0.46 > $0.51…

That’s the play.

Edit (40 mins after post above): Mega whale started the play, they are eating all the XEMs.

New support line $0.387

Fake resistance walls at $0.395, $0.398, $0.399

3 Likes

I didn’t know that whales consulted with plankton… :sunglasses:

Who said “consulting”, just got a general plan, may diverge a but as it’s always relative, but that’s the general direction I’ve been told.

2 Likes

fake breakout

1 Like

Time will tell.

1 Like

Nice to watch that pump for dump :wink:

when XYM real start of trade is so delayed…

1 Like

Good Morning Brothers,

Yesterdays Bitcoin Price drop affected all price progression in all fronts. Having said that XEM price progression was delayed for a while and it resume the natural correction a few hours later when BTC had had it’s correction.

Having said that… artwork update and conclusion about the move:

Price ranging as projected and the plan is still 100% on heading to test and break the 0.4266 resistance.

think like a market maker and be a market maker copy-cat

2 Likes

Meanwhile: https://twitter.com/NEMofficial/status/1371656354457382914

Symbol launch is delayed past the 15 March.
There has been an anomaly identified in the deployment step.
It is being investigated and will take a few hours.
Next update before 16.00 UTC 16/03/2021

Actually, this can be a good thing… more time for XEM to do the pullback move… let’s wait and see

1 Like

This was posted a few hours back on another thread on this forum:

https://forum.nem.io/uploads/default/original/2X/2/228f739182f5b73ed1c76e3e05903a566289e0fe.jpeg

This is bullish for XYM, XEM and crypto in general!

Hodl. Hodl. Hodl!

Americans ready to pour $40 billion into bitcoin and the stock market as stimulus checks arrive: survey

1 Like