Symbol (XYM) Price Charts

listing on kucoin tomorrow? I didn’t know, but this is good news, I’ll go to register in advance. In any case, this is no crazier than trading on the all-Chinese AEX, where my funds are stuck indefinitely. I will also hope for dumpers

1 Like

I remember rune Eiwaz for XYM price in whole March. One week to fulfil if this shape is really predicted by this rune.

For April is rune Laguz

This sign energetically refers to the waters dormant deep in the seams
the earth’s crust.
Waters not contaminated by the interference of civilization, and thus,
destructive human activity.
When released, this element seeps through the rocks or soars upwards with the force of a geyser.
Then it flows down and creates landscapes.

We all dreaming about this i hope;)

4 Likes

Yep its true and legit

Successful hunting;)

1 Like

If you want to buy Tesla with XYM, smash the :heart: button!

2 Likes

Bitcoin :rocket: :waning_gibbous_moon:!

1 Like

Wen Symbol ETF

1 Like

Smash the :heart: button if you think XEM will pump from the long-term support on the weekly chart!

2 Likes

XYM’s the most resilient coin in this crypto dump! :rocket: :waning_gibbous_moon:

3 Likes

But on Kucoin today can be dump, there should be much more players with opt-ins XYMs. Depends on mood of that players and mood of whales wif they want retake now or wait for Polo or Binance.

I set pending orders like a net, not in one place/price.

Start at 8:00 UTC

1 Like

No dumpers argh :smiley:

If there will be no dump it means that majority of XYMs is locked in Binance, which is logical. Other thing is that this locking looks like intentional play, dirty - as always in speculation area (every market since the beginning is manipulative in nature).

ATH was 10000satoshis :smiley: volume was there few XYMs ahah

Withdrawal service there will be at 14:00UTC

1 Like

bearish tripple top at 74 activation after 64.5, with so thin market not even worth to play with, only for orientation in waving, on the other side we have potential bullish triangle…

Kucoin in first hour of trade in XYMUSDT volume 280k - insignificant

I think that whale will try (if broad market will be not much bearish) to pump the price before listing on Binance, maybe at Poloniex if they will start before Binance.

There is some selling pressure at Kucoin now. Volume is growing.

1 Like

Always start with Weak-Hands, they are the typical food for whales
We’ll see this show at the big exchanges.

1 Like

Waiting for cheap XYMs is like “Waiting for Godot” :smiley:

1 Like

NEMbers are about to break the long-term support on XEM daily chart!

XYM is finally on tradingview

4 Likes
1 Like

If XEM closes below the long-term support on the daily chart, XEM may dump further!

1 Like

https://www.tradingview.com/x/Nt8FechR/
https://www.tradingview.com/x/l3rnvNdx/

many lines, market will choose

Wen XYM dump

2 Likes