Xem wallet maintenance on yobit

I think they get XEM themselves - the more they have the more coins they get, so it is beneficial to keep our coins on your wallet.

Same problem… :frowning:

I’ve sent 305 xem to my yobit wallet, but I didn’t receive any xem. It says Wallet status: Maintenance. please help me in that

1 Like

Unfortunetly you must wait as others when yobit fix their wallet …
More information in Xem wallet Xem wallet maintenance on yobit

thank you for your comment, but I want to know if the deposit operation is successful or not when yobit wallet is on maintenance. After fixing the wallet I will find the nem coins or I will loss them.

@ELSAYED
You can search transaction hash here http://explorer.ournem.com/#/
If transaction is visible that’s mean tokens are on yobit NEM wallet.
About returning tokens you must ask exchange. But I thnk they should return.

Thank you kind guy pawlem, I’ve searched the transaction hash and I’ve already found it in detail. what does that mean? thank u alot.

Good day / I sent coins from hitbtc the stock exchange to yobit
Question 1
Are my coins safe?
Dedlain expired / what action is worth taking?
Thank you
Sent on the block
2017-12-11 02:15:28
2017-12-12 02:15:28

Unfortunetly you must wait as others when yobit fix their wallet …
More information in Xem wallet maintenance on yobit

They stopped answering my tickets. How long this situation will last? The XEM is on the rise and i can’t use my funds. Shame.

Are you in touch with their support?

@e30fan29 I don’t get answer from they support. Anyone get?

No, they just ignoring messages.

We must do something to make them solve this problem!! If we just wait they may think that we do not need the money back!!

Worst place to trade, i’ll take my XEM back and never return to yobit.

I’ve sent 37213.1 xem to my yobit wallet, but I didn’t receive any xem. It says Wallet status: Maintenance.
Please help me.

Transaction ID :0b549497566a09a82164de837ffa55ba45849be365caa244df0c7131d6a5bb34

=================
Answer from Yobit:
Wallet is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience
**Please check wallet status BEFORE deposit or withdrawal

Hello guys I get answer from yobit that it solved already. Could someone confirm this that tokens shows in yobit account?

@Metron yes this is information that all people from this thread get from yobit. We are waiting for yobit fix.

Hi.
ı send xem. Bittrex to Yobit. one hour past.nothing came to my Yobit account. I’m student ı need this money.not can be 0.i wan it.please help me.i never ise yobit

Address: NBRT3YQTVHLTYBDUXH2HHURI5KCYDWRWJ63YWIGG

TxId: 9e590a4724c6b1675f4f93ead2def3f4e348318c5088869cd9a5042257347888

@Kimsekim all people here waiting because Yobit has some issues…

Six hours ago I get answer from yobit “it solved now sir .” Is this true?

Checked. I have no changes, no token and the wallet service.

They tell me copy-paste “Wallet is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience
**Please check wallet status BEFORE deposit or withdrawal”

THİS İS BULLSHİT.İ CAN CREATE WALLET, MAYBE İ CAN NOT SEE SMALL TİNY red words.they have to block deposit button like poloneix.