Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

Yes, I have the same problem.
The wallet is on the Yobit exchange, it is on maintenance and the money is not credited.

Support service, answer me the following:

Input and output of coins will be available after updating the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately, developers do not hurry to send updates

• Therefore, in order to avoid losing users’ funds, the network is not available.
    If you have updated coin sources, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free) and we will promptly fix the problem on the coin.
    Thank you for contacting our support team.

Hello! Please tell me about the update of the source of the wallet, which I was told by the yobit support service. Can I get this update?

@Zagat as I told you on telegram there was no update of NEM source code last days (@Saul maybe you know something?) . I don’t have any idea what source code Yobit is asking. You must ask for more details because Yobit answer looks very general to me. From this response I can’t tell where they have a problem and what kind of developers “do not hurry”. Bittrex and Poloniex NEM deposit works for example ok.

I understood you. Yesterday I asked the support service yobit, in which I asked to describe the problem in more detail. But unfortunately the answer did not come. Thank you for your help.

Ok. Then we should wait for answer because they first answer is totally unclear.

I sent 10010 XEM tokens from my NEM wallet to Bittrex without a message (Stupid me), are my tokens lost or can i recover them. I already put in a ticket with Bittrex support (with Transaction Hash and all).

Its freaking me out, what do i expect?

@prinzzk in such a cases Bittrex returns your tokens. I hope they answer quick for your ticket.

Thanks, a lil reassurance goes a long way.
Now i have to wait on them to credit my account before i can trade.
My luck i guess … “doesnt pay to be stupid”

Hi Pavelm,
3 days ago I sent my XEM token from Livecoin to Yobit. But at Yobit Xem Wallet is under maintenance since 3 days.
Could you help please ?
TXID is 21227e9977773b71c757a4d3d7c9978bdeeca83bb8b27e9c3526c9bbd250709e

Hello,

I have a problem with a transaction.

I sent 426.780415 XEM from this wallet adress (NEM APPS);
ND2JRPQIWXHKAA26INVGA7SREEUMX5QAI6VU7HNR

To this wallet adress (CRYPTOPIA) ;
NBQ73BYLVGMO7L2WFG2VVOJHOBWWJKW7D3V7UE4E

But i not write the message (1141e31508eaf377)

Now, the coin left from my first wallet (NEM APPS) is 0 XEM.

So, i try to explain the transaction :

First, i will try to send 426.780415 XEM to cryptopia wallet without MESSAGE.
But the XEM don’t left and stay on my Wallet. (01.12.17 at 18:19)

Second, i send 426,780415 XEM to cryptopia wallet with MESSAGE (the amount of transaction : 426.780415). (01.12.17 at 18:36)
It is work but the cryptopia wallet is always at 0 XEM.

I think the problem is that i have not written the good MESSAGE (1141e31508eaf377).

Could you help me please ?

This is the message of Cryptopia support;
The way Cryptopia deals with XEM is it uses one address and the message is how we know what user to credit the funds to, so searching the address on the block explorer turns up every transaction that has gone to Cryptopia. It is a similar situation with the wallet you sent from. There are just too many transactions for us to search through to find it. We will really need the transaction ID, it should be displayed when you look at the transaction on the wallet you sent it from. Regards, Cryptopia support.

Thank you.

Hello
@yzmcoin I have written to Yobit but they don’t provide any details. Unfortunately you should wait and ask they support…

Hello
@NeoZacH I have answered you in Xem coin LOST and left on my NEM wallet

when I withdraw XEM coin from my livecoin account, Yobit Xem wallet was under maintenance. So is there a chance from Livecoin side to get coins back ?

Nope. Transaction is done and tokens are on yobit wallet. They must solve technical problems on they site. They also can manually return your transaction probably but I don’t know how yobit support do in such a situations.

Hey did you manage to get it back? I just made the same mistake. Any help is appreciated

Hello @Leif
Do you have transaction id? If yes you can contact with this id to exchange where you sent tokens.

1 Like

Thank you! I Have just sent my ticket

yobbit ,how about my coin?
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

@Koko_Ai only yobit can answer that :frowning:

hi can you help me to recover this transaction from bittrex to my wallet plz

Address: NBLQ6PE7Z5CVANJNXGOR74UQLOJ2YMGJJOZ4YFAQ
TxId: 1021eab95fbcd188721d7f8ec733783c04d1d690c5beb327579b4a6163b32ae0

the address of wallet is NCPYUD-RKRCYY-GNMNJL-6IW4AR-IUKH4O-4JBRZC-RENY

ty for your help