Version 2.0.2 is available on Testnet, see this post
Nano Wallet Beta 1.4.13
- Always make sure that you have your private key backed up before sending any funds to your account!
- If you create a Brain Wallet, make sure to use a strong and unique passphrase.
- It is highly recommended to use the LATEST version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
- Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer are not fully supported and could lead to the loss of your XEM if private key not backed up. For now, use of these browsers is locking the application.
This archive is certified using Apostille:
Apostille hash: 4e5459037121e96fe105c76b8475bb55b7206a0377c4a864129f1c4da780e4120b9ed58e
Transaction hash: 98cd388f4022acc8e89d673bf6b72a3a92903a7e260c19a386e72002e4e1c468
Experimental chrome packaged apps:
If you have a Github account please report issues here: https://github.com/NemProject/NanoWallet otherwise you can let a message in this thread. Thanks
To receive a bug bounty, issues must be made in Github and have the payout address included. Jabo38 will filter and reward the bug bounties.
Previous Nano Wallet version 1.4.10: https://github.com/NemProject/NanoWallet/releases/tag/1.4.10
- Simple and mosaic transfers
- Namespaces & mosaics
- Create and edit multisignature contracts
- Delegated harvesting & income chart
- Plain & encrypted messaging
- Transactions to alias (@namespace)
- BIP32 accounts
- NCC wallet support
- Market information
- Balance to BTC and USD
- Changelly Instant Exchange module
- Address book
- Voting module
Detailed comparison with other apps:
I - How to use Nano Wallet ?
No installation or local server needed.
Once you have extracted the NanoWallet folder from the archive you can simply click on start.html to open the app in your default navigator.
II - How to import NCC wallet ?
Open NCC and your wallet, clicking on user icon should reveal a drop-down menu with “Export to ligthwallet”.
Once your have your wallet (.json format), open Nano and import it. It’ll ask for an upgrade and trigger the download of your updated wallet.
III - Imported accounts that are already harvesting using NCC
NCC is using a different way to generate the remote associated with an account. Nano Wallet uses BIP32 to generate it deterministically and make everything easier. In order to manage and monitor harvesting, you’ll need to deactivate the old remote account from NCC and activate your new remote account from Nano.
/!\ Note for main network:
If you are part of the Supernodes program you will need to re-enroll your node using your new delegated public key.
IV - Update Nano Wallet
Before update make sure that you don’t have any wallets stored into the NanoWallet folder (you can place them anywhere you want). Then, just delete old version and unzip new version.
V - Dashboard is empty and no balance is showing
It is probably that the node you are connected to is down.
Look at the navigation bar, at the top of the page.
If the circle next to
Node is red, click on it and select another node from the list.
VI - What about bounties?
Bounties are paid out a multiple times a year. You must leave your NEM address in a well written Github entry to be eligible for a bounty.
Bounties can range from 100-500 XEM.
The new bounty system is posted on the NEM website.
- Sometimes unconfirmed transactions does not show up for cosignatories