[Bittrex Issues] How long does it take to show up in wallet?

I transferred some xem from my bittrex acount to my nano wallet, but it isn’t showing up. It’s been about 20 minutes and still not there. I’ve used the block chain explorer and on bittrex it appears the transaction went through.

So far, i tried changing nodes, which didn’t work.

Any insight would be helpful… I can provide my tx info if needed, just post and i’ll message you.

I’m experiencing the same issue right now. According to Bittrex, the last block update occurred over 4 hours ago.

1 Like

Ah so most likely, their node isn’t running up to speed. I’ll check again later. Hopefully, all it is is their node needs to be reset.

Edit: just looked and bittrex has an issue with the nem chain. It looks like it’s currently blocked 300+ minutes behind

https://www.bittrex.com/Status

Did you put a message in the transaction? I did not and hope I didn;t lose my shit !!

You shouldn’t need a message if you’re transferring from bittrex to your nano wallet. You will need a message if you are transferring from your nano wallet back to the exchange. Right now there is an issue with xem block updates on bittrex, so once that is resolved we should all see our transfers go through.

We are in contact with Bittrex, they are having an issue on their end.

2 Likes

I sent the XEM from my bittrex to Nano with no message. On Bittrex the withdrawal is complete. Nothing showing in my Nanowallett. Help please!!!

Bittrex is having issues syncing NIS. We are in contact with them.

How long should this take? It has been almost 12 hours. Message on bittrex The last block update occurred 939 minutes ago. Is there a problem or will this eventually go through?

Hash: c978ed15a952a2b3d15a5acd30a337a8847165c0de792d2fc304677882c98873
Everything was done correct on my end with message attached ect.

Thank you,
Tom

Transferred NEM coins from Bittrex to Nanowallet. After 8 hours coins not received. Using Windows 10 and Chrome.

TxId: b84198f03f481482c0f2922007d32f70d82a1bb18c80327b1043c9f90481f220

Same things but in another direction from Nanowallet to Bittrex, 13h ago.
Bittrex is says that “The wallet has not seen a block in over 60 mins. This is likely because of long block times on the coin network. Please check with an official block explorer and see what’s happening.” 820 minutes ago

And yes, forgot: http://chain.nem.ninja/#/multisig/dabb72ad8f2c98934f206ddf6f269e2fd630acb5f00f5000bacdc5c03300b1fe

Are you sure the transfer was successful? The tx id is not in the network, that means there was no transaction from bittrex yet.

The transaction status on Bittrex says Completed. I have submitted a request to Bittrex support. Thanks for the response.

Thank you.

The same problem with me.I think something wrong with their wallet.

Support of Bittrex is keep silence for 16h already on my request.

Same here…usually goes through in less than a minute…but it’s been an hour and nothing…i thought i was the only one…hopefully, it comes through soon…if any Tech experts here, please let us know what’s happening…is there any issues on the NEM nano wallet? Bittrex says transfer completed…so, i am assuming it’s the nano wallet…

A post was merged into an existing topic: NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

The last block update occurred 1121 minutes ago.

Once that status starts going down and bittrex starts syncing again, our coins should start showing up.

Thanks for reaching out to bittrex Saul, I have a case open with them but haven’t heard anything from them.