NEM Mobile App: Open Beta and up to Bug Bounty Paid in XEM. Testing Mainnet Release

Released on the Play Store Here

We need more participants for testing the NEM mobile app on Android and iOS. That is why we are starting the open beta phase now and are paying a bounty. of 500 XEM for every legit bug or enhancement. There will be a reward of 250 XEM for regular issues reported, and 100 XEM for minor but actionable issues. The new bug bounty system is posted on the NEM website. The decision if a bug or enhancement is legit will be jointly made by jabo38 and mixmaster (reproducible and real bugs that need to be fixed). To get the bounty, the easiest way is to leave your main net NEM address at the bottom of the description field of the new GitHub issue. For those that have trouble with GitHub, they can request in the telegram/slack chat to have mixmaster or jabo38 post their issue and address for them.

We recommend to join our “NEM::Mobile Testnet” group chat on telegram. Write a PM to mixmaster or jabo38 (forum or telegram) to get added to that group.

To help NEM and yourself:

###Phase A: Download and install the NEM app

Android:

Testnet Release, the latest 1.0.64
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-3myDNfWMs2ekxscEdMNVU2WE0/viewSU0/view?usp=sharing

Mainnet, the latest 1.0.65
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-3myDNfWMs2MFg3NEdGaXNwZ3M/view

Note: To be able to install an app which is not available on Google Play Store, you have to enable “Unknown Sources”. You find it here: Settings > Security and check the box next to ”Unknown Sources “. (A dialogue box may pop-up asking you to confirm the action, just tap OK to confirm.)
Warning: The NEM team is not responsible for any loss of funds that may occure while testing the mainnet app. Please back up your keys immediately when testing.

iOS:

1. Download the app “TestFlight”
  2. Send your Apple ID (telegram/forum) to mixmaster or jabo38 in a private message. This is necessary so that you can test the app from iOS.

###Phase B: Get some testXEM (play money on testnet)
There are several ways to get some testXEM:

1. Share your Invoice or My Info QR or your testnet address on the telegram group, in here or in our testnet thread.
  2. Start the app and import a private key from the list below. Please post which key you used.

Import password is: 20172017

Testnet #22:

###Phase C: Test the app:

• Look at Android GitHub or iOS GitHub for resolved but not yet closed issues, try to reproduce them.
  • Try to send and receive transactions and generally test every feature you can to make sure everything works.

###Phase D: Report bugs

1. If you experience a problem, try to make a detailed description (report your device, OS version and app version) and take screen shots if that helps understanding the issue.
  2. If you are familiar with Github, check if your issue already exists and if not, create a new issue with your detailed description. Otherwise discuss the problem in the telegram chat or in here.

###Phase E: New app release gets available

• Please repeat tests on the app
  • If you have made a report on GitHub and it is fixed, please close the issue.

Most important, if you have questions, ask us!

Good luck

4 Likes

And here are some more wallet QRs you can use to import.
Password is 20162016.

Testnet #23:

Testnet #24:

Testnet #25:

Testnet #26:

Testnet #27:

Testnet #28:

Testnet #29:

Testnet #30:

Testnet #31:

Testnet #32:

Just to be clear, core members of the NEM team are not eligible for bounties.

And here is my address book QR and address, please feel free to send me a message requesting some more test XEM and I can send you some back.

TA66MVNSS55QQPS4GUUDNLZJJHLYTTEYS5CIFP26

can we get the qr codes for some wallets with those priv-keys in there ? Much easier to import that way.

For those wanting an auto-invite into the mobile chat in Telegram, here it is. https://telegram.me/joinchat/AfZ4SgCrCUHIIpElxjeOtA

And for those wanting to join Slack, here is the auto-invite for that too. http://blockexplore.in/search/join-slack/
(Slack people will need to be added manually to the specific mobile app chat so please ask once your in the general chat)

used

Hi!
Please me ivite code
cryptonavigator@gmail.com

@mad_moss All you have to do is download it and add yourself with one of the testnets by importing it

Please me invite!!!

Mad Moss, You are iOS, right? If so I will add your email.

yes my ios
my icloud mail shchelov@icloud.com

2016-02-17 13:05 GMT+06:00 jabo38 noreply@mail.ournem.com:

Just imported test#5 on Android Samsung note3

Testnet #3: 27366024ca5567d7d390bf9d1c61c2d6fd6ded14f16d1f8101a67064cd2af987

Testnet #9 on Huawei Honor 7

New version for iOS, 24, is released. It should have all the major features in it. We just need to go through everthing one by one and test for bugs or things that aren’t right.

We definitely need 6 plus and 5s sized screens testing.

thks

Hi!
Please me ivite code
335235799@qq.com IOS Apple ID:335235799@qq.com

thanks mei san. I will get you added to the list. please download the app called “Testflight”. When the next iOS release is out, Testflight can send you a message.

我不会使用英文!我用中文写下我的使用感受!安卓版的移动钱包使用中还算比较顺畅,唯独有一点,就是当后台最小化后,再次登录时我们还要重新输入密码!我不知道这是不是BUG,还是说团队为了安全起见才这么设置的!我有一点小的建议,我觉得钱包的信息发送功能真的超酷,完全可以作为一个私密交流工具使用!如果后台最小化后重新输入密码那会使用起来非常的麻烦!我建议是否可以让他最小化再次进入前台时不要重新输入密码,而是停留在最小化时的界面,关于资金的安全问题我们可以设置一个钱包支付密码!也就是登录移动钱包需要使用登录密码,除非点击退出否则最小化后再使用时无需再次输入登录密码,而要发送XEM时需要使用另外一个密码也就是之前说的支付密码!
我觉得这样可以让钱包更完善,可以有效的利用其它超酷的信息发送功能!另外我还想提下,发送信息的手续费用感觉有点高,钱包前期我觉得应该促进钱包的使用活跃度,发送信息的手续费希望可以下调,促进NEM持有人之间通过移动钱包联系交流,增加钱包使用度!
以上是我个人的一点小建议!

Hi!
Please me ivite code
97628962@qq.com IOS Apple ID:97628962@qq.com